• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So um... When I try to play Trails in the Sky it crashes like a few seconds after I hit start game.

I've been looking up solutions like changing settings and none of it seems to be working, not even the "skip opening cutscene" option is doing anything ;/

So um... When I try to play Trails in the Sky it crashes like a few seconds after I hit start game.

I've been looking up solutions like changing settings and none of it seems to be working, not even the "skip opening cutscene" option is doing anything ;/

Is it your computer? It might not run the game.

Hi Tenda! Lol One Puff Mei. I still haven't watched the final episode of OPM cuz I'm scared of it ending.

In any case I'm feeling dandy. How are yoooou?

Hey Hey !

Well, the second part of the episode is just one giant tease to the rest of the serie, so that would make me quite angry if there never is one. But watch at least the first part which is just, like, all the animation.

I'm fine, thanks.

My brother came home, and we had the first exchange of presents (I got Randall Munrie's What if..? Book, so I'm quite happy.)

It's the befgnning of Christmas celebrations (Tomorrow we go to my grandparents place, and in 2 days, we invite them, and my other granma.)

Hi Tenda! Lol One Puff Mei. I still haven't watched the final episode of OPM cuz I'm scared of it ending.

In any case I'm feeling dandy. How are yoooou?

all good things must come to an end

just watch it