and then you die on the last stage

:)

Pls

even playing through the entirety of Uesugi didn't help me care for him

<_<

oh well, off to continue Kinki

and then seeing more of Hisahides antics

oh man

Sometimes, I can't help but find amusing that mom is gonna have to rely on my brother and I as interpreters for this trip... she really needs to step up and take English classes...

!?

…アウグストはぼくが王子だということを知っていたのか?

What.

I'm too lazy to even try to read the kana.

Did you ask something about a princess though?

Playing FE5 in JP gave me a hard time.

I had trouble to play it, because the preparation menu and the battle screen in the Judgral series are very different to the parts I've played before.

After chapter 3 I had to switch to a shitty and buggy translation patch.

It's kinda weird, because playing FE12 in JP wasn't bad at all even without understanding one single word. The icons and numbers were enough for me to play it.

Playing Tales of Vesperia in JP takes the cake. Without a guide or good JP knowledge, I'd be totally screwed.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Playing FE5 in JP gave me a hard time.

I had trouble with to play it, because the preparation menu and the battle screen in the Judgral series is very different to the parts I've played before.

After chapter 3 I had to switch to a shitty and buggy translation patch.

It's doable for me, after some initial testing out what exactly does what. Though it helps that I have some knowledge of Japanese and am actively trying to learn it.

And wow, is the translation for FE5 that bad? I thought it couldn't get worse than FE4.

It's awful.

Still so many untranslated parts (like the weapons).

And there's a "hero glitch" in FE5.

Whenever you click on them in one chapter (against Reydrik if I remember correctly), the game always crashes.

However I don't know, if it comes from the ROM or from the translation patch.

Hmm, I believe I saw some of that when I watched, like, 4 minutes of an English playthrough.

Wuh... I hope that's only in the translation then.

I love the game though (duh, it's an FE game).

And I also love the music, as always. I appreciate it when there's arranges of old FE music mixed into a game's music. I've heard a theme from FE1/3, FE2 and FE4 already.

I love the game though (duh, it's an FE game).

And I also love the music, as always. I appreciate it when there's arranges of old FE music mixed into a game's music. I've heard a theme from FE1/3, FE2 and FE4 already.

Glad you like it!

I see FE5 as a revolution in this series for me.

For being 15 years old it's still a very modern FE part with its game mechanics and variety of mission objectives, way more modern than the latest parts.

However it has some issues (non existing guaranteed hits and misses, weird RNG, beginner unfriendly chapters), which pisses off some people.

All in all I absolutely enjoyed this game.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

I see FE5 as a revolution in this series for me.

For being 15 years old it's still a very modern FE part with its game mechanics and variety of mission objectives, way more modern than the latest parts.

However it has some issues (non existing guaranteed hits and misses, weird RNG, beginner unfriendly chapters), which pisses off some people.

All in all I absolutely enjoyed this game.

It's kinda strange how the game went back from several of Genealogy's more revolutionary features to traditional FE, and still managed to be innovative. It does feel much more modern to me too... whether that's just because the pace feels more natural after FE4's huge chapters or if it's because of actual innovation, I'm not sure.

The minimal 1 hit and maximum 99 hit are pretty, erm... interesting, yes. With these in mind, I was kind of surprised to find out they removed minimal 1 damage.

Whenever you click on them in one chapter (against Reydrik if I remember correctly), the game always crashes.

It's the translation patch. There's some people who have played it unpatched, and they had no issues.

It's awful.

Still so many untranslated parts (like the weapons).

That could be your ROM dude, idk. I played FE5 with an english patch almost six years ago and the only problem I ran into was the preparations screen bugging out sometimes when certain units for fatigued.