• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I feel like I would actually enjoy xenoblade x more than I would xenoblade chronicles.

But I can't play xenoblade x, unfortunately (I have this weird thing about having to play rpgs without anyone looking on don't judge me), and I don't feel like playing xenoblade chronicles.

*sigh*, doomed to be the hipster who played xenogears but none of the other ones.

Just don't care about people looking it has giant robots people love giant robots you will be the new cool guy

I sadly got that particular twist spoiled for me before the game came out, though the way your learn about it in-game still shocked me.

Also, since you've beaten chapter 5, there should be a line of quests that open up which will reward you with the ability to customize your avatar again, in case there's something you want to change.

oh cool. I think I'm happy with my avatar, tho.

BTW, how did you get a pic of yours as your SF's avatar? I'd like to use mine as my avatar as well haha

Good early morning you wondrous thread. Ngl waking up early for a quick run feels pretty good.

Although getting back into the grind of school and work is mighty poopie.

Alas, time for some coffee -u-

BTW, how did you get a pic of yours as your SF's avatar? I'd like to use mine as my avatar as well haha

Home menu, Miiverse, take a snapshot and save it in your folder (I admittedly don't remember where this is), go on Browser, Imgur, upload it, then viola!

I made an Imgur account so all my Wii U snapshots could be uploaded and accessed easily on my computer, so I'd recommend doing that

[spoiler=post chapter 5 spoilers in xenoblade x]LSNijLs.jpg

should get something like that

the (spoilers) are so cute :0

Home menu, Miiverse, take a snapshot and save it in your folder (I admittedly don't remember where this is), go on Browser, Imgur, upload it, then viola!

I made an Imgur account so all my Wii U snapshots could be uploaded and accessed easily on my computer, so I'd recommend doing that

How to take pictures directly from your Wii U:

1. Open the Home menu
  2. Go to the Internet browser and then to Imgur.com
  3. You can upload what's currently on your TV screen or on the Gamepad screen to Imgur
  4. Upload the pictures and you're done. You now have a clean and non-potato picture taken directly from a Wii U game uploaded to Imgur that you can post on online boards
Edited by FrostyFireMage

If you ever want to get the ability, look for a guy named Yardley in the Industrial District's test hangar. Then look at the mission terminal for a quest named 'House of Cards'

I was ninja'd by both Dusk and Frosty for that question lol.

[spoiler=XCX post chapter 5]

Saying the Ma-nons are crazy about pizza is an understatement.

the (spoilers) are so cute :0

They are pretty adorable.

hhh i didn't fail my exams and suddenly i feel way less stressed

@Jedi that's pretty funny lmao

Huzzah for not failing exams.

Also the treasure chest messages are so gooood lol.

K is so good holy shit

My friend was always telling it was really good, but the first episode failed to hook me.

Maybe I should give it another shot so that she stops calling me a hypocrite for telling her that she should watch Steins;Gate despite the first few episodes being kind of boring.

thanks lux

I didn't know you were asking me :x

Where do I buy fashionable stuff so I can look cool n' shit

As far as I know you can't buy it, you get it all by doing missions. I think most of it came from Basic Missions.