Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

latter

but it's more the trepidation of growing older

Eh, I mean, I felt the same way when I turned 22, but I found out a little later that it wasn't so awful. Hell, I even looked forward to turning 23. Year 24 will more than likely be better than the last, so you should be fine.

I'm feeling lazy.

Guys, motivate me to work.

Don't work.

giphy.gif

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm feeling lazy.

Guys, motivate me to work.

"Bowie was still writing on his deathbed, I saw a man fighting. He fought like a lion and kept working like a lion through it all. He always did what he wanted to do. And he wanted to do it his way and he wanted to do it the best way. His death was no different from his life – a work of Art. He made Blackstar for us, his parting gift. I knew for a year this was the way it would be. I wasn't, however, prepared for it. He was an extraordinary man, full of love and life. He will always be with us. For now, it is appropriate to cry."

Edited by Nightmare

I don't know much about Bowie but I did read or notice news about his death on my phone. Wasn't it like cancer? Cancer's a bitch and undiscriminating. :/

Pffft, pls.

But seriously though, I do know what you meant, and you are understood.

Oh okay. Thanks o/

It sucks that I'll be 24 in a month <_<

How about turning 30 in like two months. Now that's rather old.

Admitedly, I don't really know much about Bowie...

Now's a good a time as any to learn.

ive never heard of him o-o

hoshi pls

I don't know much about Bowie but I did read or notice news about his death on my phone. Wasn't it like cancer? Cancer's a bitch and undiscriminating. :/

Yup. It's sad, and he kept it a secret from the public, because he wanted to pass away classily, without causing any outburst before his death. He was a humble guy all the way up to his death.

Yup. It's sad, and he kept it a secret from the public, because he wanted to pass away classily, without causing any outburst before his death. He was a humble guy all the way up to his death.

He fought bravely. Though I'm sure he's made a void in many hearts.

"Bowie was still writing on his deathbed, I saw a man fighting. He fought like a lion and kept working like a lion through it all. He always did what he wanted to do. And he wanted to do it his way and he wanted to do it the best way. His death was no different from his life – a work of Art. He made Blackstar for us, his parting gift. I knew for a year this was the way it would be. I wasn't, however, prepared for it. He was an extraordinary man, full of love and life. He will always be with us. For now, it is appropriate to cry."

Just as I finished studying, I am given all this motivation...

;~;

ugh..

takatoras weapon was a bitch

At least he fought bravely for all that time

He fought bravely. Though I'm sure he's made a void in many hearts.

as long as his music, his legacy, and his family are still around

he'll live on in all of those hearts

Bowie passed away?
Oh noes ;~;

need a hug?

'Sup ShinP, it goes well. Started playing Kanpani Girls last week. Pretty fun.

'Sup Jedi, it goes well. Lul, I usually leave dumb comments on Steam.

'Sup ShinP, it goes well. Started playing Kanpani Girls last week. Pretty fun.

I've never heard of that. What kind of game is it, exactly?

also, when are you getting SK2 so we can play co-op or something