• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

More SRW OG at last

It looks like the mech chosen for Touya was the Granteed.

Sol how do I recruit hobyrim in tactics ogre (neutral chapter 3).

Oh, and I'm at the part where catiua leaves with the dark knights.

Have you fought Nybeth at Ndmasa Fortress yet? If not and you already beat Ganpp, you can talk to Leonar at Krysaro about some captive warriors at Qadriga. This would've been an optional battle

If you missed this, there's a story battle at Golyat where he appears and you have to rescue him.

Edited by Soledai

Yeah, I read about this, and I tried going to kysaro (beaten ganpp once in chapt 3 and hadn't fought nybeth yet) and the sidequest just wouldn't pop up.

*sigh* I'll just rescue him then. He better not be stupidly underleveled like every other unique unit.

Are you using the other classes as well?

They level up as a group instead of individually, so if you haven't been using Swordmasters, he's gonna be low level.

EDIT: Alternatively, you could make him a Ninja.

Edited by Soledai

More SRW OG at last

It looks like the mech chosen for Touya was the Granteed.

Good, he gets best choosable mecha of J.

Hmm, interesting details nonetheless... not surprised J's in. They see to have been going in order for the GBA!era OG's debuts, and J was the last...

Good, he gets best choosable mecha of J.

Hmm, interesting details nonetheless... not surprised J's in. They see to have been going in order for the GBA!era OG's debuts, and J was the last...

I just want to say that I appreciate ur avi a lot

Ah good, because my mu ninja's at around lvl 15 right now.

And I plan on making him into a ninja.

I'm currently using 4 archers (including arycelle), folcurt (great tank), MU ninja, Canopus (doing 100+ damage with a crossbow right now lol) and donnalto for healing, and bayin, who's catching up slowly.

How's that?

Excellent. Also crossbows are good too.

If you mean about the group levels, it's a game mechanic, you no longer have individual levels. You have class levels instead, that's why all your archers are the same level and such and people who join in classes you haven't used are so low leveled, so two units in the same class are, more or less, around the same strength.

EDIT: This was another feature I liked, not a lot, but I liked it. Since we still have basic stats to individualize them and all that.

EDIT 2: Actually if you have an unused class and a person joins in that class, they should bump up the level, iirc.

Edited by Soledai

IIRC, the frog has some glucose or other components in its cells that make it so that when the water in the cells freezes, it only forms a lot of small ice crystals instead of few large ice crystals, which would risk to pierce the cellular membrane and thus kill the cell.

man jiac and ponin and sylv and all the other goons none of them are awake right now how am i supposed to express my distress over not being able to buy exo's second box

like when it was first announced i was like

"okay whatever why are all these fans so excited over it?? it's just a box"

BUT THEN I ACTUALLY SAW WHAT WAS IN IT AND NOW I, TOO, AM DYING

[1/19/16, 8:02:50 PM] sylveonzoroark: i still want exo's second box tbh