Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I forgot to sleep because I was busy beating the final boss and watching the ending. :V

THIS ENDING SUCKS BALLS. But I like the song. I'm gonna go play through some more times and get a different one.

Edited by Caetuna

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*manhugs Soledai*

*manlyhug return*

Oh. Do I get everyone back? By everyone, I mean Trey, Deuce, Rem and Ace. Wait, that might constitute as spoilers.

[spoiler=FF-0]No, but the guy just wasn't getting damaged and Deuce kept dodge-rolling away. >___> I picked the dumb option to remain mortal and HOLY SHIT the thing that happened after. But I still wanted to be a l'Cie.

Also, I'm getting quite pissed at this pillar thing this Cid set up for the second party. help

Ah, you probably got the answer to your question by now.

I forgot to sleep because I was busy beating the final boss and watching the ending. :V

THIS ENDING SUCKS BALLS. But I like the song. I'm gonna go play through some more times and get a different one.

What's a different ending? ;)

Ah, you probably got the answer to your question by now.

What's a different ending? ;)

I did. But is there another way to kill the final boss without casualties? ._.

What. Well... I only assume there would be? ;~~~~~~~;

I did. But is there another way to kill the final boss without casualties? ._.

What. Well... I only assume there would be? ;~~~~~~~;

It's part of the plot, so not as far as I know.

...Ah, wait.. There is another ending. My brother didn't care to get it, so I kind of forgot about it too.

There's the normal ending

The l'cie ending... which as you saw is a glorified game over.

and a second playthrough alternate ending

Edited by Soledai

It's part of the plot, so not as far as I know.

...Ah, wait.. There is another ending. My brother didn't care to get it, so I kind of forgot about it too.

There's the normal ending

The l'cie ending... which as you saw is a glorified game over.

and a second playthrough alternate ending

Oh... Damn. I guess to... yeah, to make whatever happens happen.

Oh... Well then. I didn't actually go through that OTHER ending though. I got bored of just waiting there for that enemy to try to kill me lmao.

Do you know anything about the second playthrough alternate ending? Like maybe Deuce and Trey NOT dying? >_> I'm still pissed they died.

Also, I'm getting the hang of Ace too... but I dunno how to incorporate him into the team. Like, Rem is mostly for healing lmao. I play Deuce and Trey for more dps stuff.

and what's sleep

Oh... Damn. I guess to... yeah, to make whatever happens happen.

Oh... Well then. I didn't actually go through that OTHER ending though. I got bored of just waiting there for that enemy to try to kill me lmao.

Do you know anything about the second playthrough alternate ending? Like maybe Deuce and Trey NOT dying? >_> I'm still pissed they died.

Also, I'm getting the hang of Ace too... but I dunno how to incorporate him into the team. Like, Rem is mostly for healing lmao. I play Deuce and Trey for more dps stuff.

and what's sleep

Ahh, well just so you know, the way it works is that the more you kill, the stronger they get, then soon enough one will have appeared to kill you easily.

I personally found them dying, albeit not paying any attention to the story until the very end, fitting in a way. But alternate ending is they all live and some such. Apparently it's an HD exclusive ending.

Does Ace have any better stats than anyone in your "A-team"? If so, he can be used for that. But Rem and healing? Oh my!

Something you should invest in, I hear works wonders. ;)

Edited by Soledai

sC8nmYm.pngsame

you tropes should become the best eaters eve

Tag team eating

Im not prepared enough to be buried in almost three feet of snow for a weekit was nice knowing you guys

beat to bug the big manakete to use his fire breath