• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah why the fuc k are octopi so fucking good

they were shithouse in knights of lodis and didn't even fucking exist in 64

Yeah as much as I loooove Ogre Battle 64, I did kinda miss the water aspects from the others.

FOUR ATTACKS IN WATER, So good, if only there was more water in March of the Black Queen huh.

My step-father bought a PS4 and said I'm allowed to use it as long as I don't interfere with his game time. No idea what cheap game I could get for it. Any ideas?

"Bloodborne"

No

Why not bloodborne? lol

My step-father bought a PS4 and said I'm allowed to use it as long as I don't interfere with his game time. No idea what cheap game I could get for it. Any ideas?

"Bloodborne"

No

I'd say Senran but EV isn't out yet.

Transformers Devastation?

Disclaimer: I worked on that game, but it's fun as hell.

This is actually a possibility. No idea on its price nowadays, and I'm not huge on the genre (Bayonetta frustrated me), but the music is so good. Like, it's under Xenoblade Chronicles X as my personal soundtrack from 2015

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Bloodborne"

No

bloodborne

if you're into the musou games, they're on the PS4

dunno how cheap, though

Why not bloodborne? lol

dusk is a filthy CASUL

Disclaimer: I worked on that game, but it's fun as hell. Not sure if qualifies as cheap.

you what

oh that's right i think i remember you mentioning doing qa for activision

I tried Dark Souls 2 a couple of months ago and I just couldn't get into the gameplay. Got rid of it two weeks later

I think the new PS4 barbie game might interest you

bloodborne is quite different from the souls games, tbh. Also, DS2 is by far the worst of the bunch

Edited by Perfect Nobody

Yeah I picked Agate too, he's one of my favorites, but it was a difficult choice... I like Schera as a character and I haven't seen much of her compared to Agate admittedly.

But AGATE.

tbh at that point i liked schera more than agate but agate is really good in sc on all fronts

only thing i regret so far about SC is picking easy. It is uh certainly easy. Estelle and schera are level 49 despite just starting chapter 2 (like 20 minutes in chapter 2

Edited by commie scum

I think the new PS4 barbie game might interest you

bloodborne is quite different from the souls games, tbh. Also, DS2 is by far the worst of the bunch

disgusting

this is true too. i don't know. witcher 3 is tempting but apparently the combat leaves much to be desired?

tbh at that point i liked schera more than agate but agate is really good in sc on all fronts

[spoiler=sc spoiler i guess]DRAGON

DIVE

Edited by DodgeDusk

well you CLEARLY can't appreciate good combat so you might as well give it a try :>

fkr

wait what about monster hunter huh i appreciate that

Edited by DodgeDusk

Disclaimer: I worked on that game, but it's fun as hell. Not sure if qualifies as cheap.

*Played it this morning*

Did you really? That's cool.

And yeah, I always thought the amount of content in the game doesn't match the price

EDIT: Unless the price dropped.

Edited by Soledai