Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i think you are both evil tbh

actually no never mind kim gave me explicit instructions on how not to become kpop trash

im sry i didn't listen

it's an easy mistake to make, unfortunately

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, it happens around the... third? mission or something like. Like when the arena is open. There's an NPC for this "secret training" and you follow his instructions and all and then it brings you to the menu, then you go to the clock and change the date to like two days ahead, load your file, talk to him, and the rinse and repeat. Oh right, before talking to him again to start the process again, change the clock back to present day. Like, say you start today, you talk to him, save and stuff, and he puts you to the main screen. Then you change the clock to two days ahead and go back to the game and talk to the NPC again. Then change the clock back to present day, go back in game and talk to him again to start the secret training, and then change to the future again. Uhhh, a video might explain this better lmao. But yeah. It's easier for me to do it on the PC because I can alt tab and do everything at once.

Oh wow, that's something. Good to know for the future!

I'M GREAT KITTY

what were you studying for?

but i'm cold as hell because the heating broke in my room ;.;

that's good to know! I'm studying us history, psychology and english for the exams on monday rip

but oh no ;__; I FEEL YOU THOUGH. I look like a swadloon with all the blankets surrounding me lol

Oh wow, that's something. Good to know for the future!

Yeah! Well... if you're lazy like me and not want to grind past missions (from the main menu screen). I probably made it sound more complicated than it is. I'm terrible with words.

Yeah! Well... if you're lazy like me and not want to grind past missions (from the main menu screen). I probably made it sound more complicated than it is. I'm terrible with words.

Don't worry about it ^^; I'm not too great with explanations, but it sounded pretty good to me. When I see the part of the game... That is when I get it ^^; I have a backlog to clear a bit first.

that's good to know! I'm studying us history, psychology and english for the exams on monday rip

but oh no ;__; I FEEL YOU THOUGH. I look like a swadloon with all the blankets surrounding me lol

i wish i had that i want to go crawl up in my bed and be a swadloon

I LOVE HISTORY AND PSYCHOLOGY and basically every other science but you get the point

i had all of my exams back in december and good luck with your exams ;_____;

then again, i was thinking of making a visual novel with my friend

about talking knives

and the growing love between the protagonist and their knife

Why a knife.

Why a knife.

concept has never been done before

i wanted to make something unique, i came up with it in october when thinking of halloween

so yes, you fall in love with a talking knife, which may or may not actually be talking

What the hell happened here

First it was anti-meme, and now it's anti-Kpop... I can't keep up.

Edited by Levant Colthearts