Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

yeah

Guo Jia and Xu Shu using their tactical minds to detach the ship that would catch on fire

though i still don't know what Dian Wei would have helped accomplished more on Chibi instead of being more reliable man power for Cao Wei

though i blame that more in the fact it's been a while since i've played DW8 <.<

would be fixing it rn but

busted controller

Edited by Trisitei

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah

Guo Jia and Xu Shu using their tactical minds to detach the ship that would catch on fire

though i still don't know what Dian Wei would have accomplished more instead of being more reliable man power for Cao Wei

though i blame that more in the fact it's been a while since i've played DW8 <.<

Who knows. From what I've seen, preventing deaths in 8 seems more geared at a "No one dies" outcome for the end of the Hypothetical if they don't affect the H-H split in some big way.

and now that i think about it, even if part of Shus hypothetical was keeping Guan Yu alive, he didn't really do much in the grand scheme of Shus story but be the big badass he is

Xu Shu and Pang Tong accomplished more because strategy on countering the flood attack at Fan Castle

oh and, help recruit Jiang Wei

even another person kept alive, Guan Ping did a bit more because he had to go to Nan Zhong and he was a player choice

Edited by Trisitei

and now that i think about it, even if part of Shus hypothetical was keeping Guan Yu alive, he didn't really do much in the grand scheme of Shus story but be the big badass he is

Xu Shu and Pang Tong accomplished more because strategy on countering the flood attack at Fan Castle

even another person kept alive, Guan Ping did a bit more because he had to go to Nan Zhong and he was a player choice

Meanwhile Wu's is all like "Jian and Ce lived? Quan leads anyways"

i always attributed that because some cheesy family message or some jazz

seeing Quan as ready to lead the people and seeing their times as over or something cheesy like that

though ngl, it was cool being able to play as anyone of the Sun family in the charge against Wei

Edited by Trisitei

(here i was wanting to settle down on musous and then an interesting topic had to present itself >.>)

that moment when you get killed by your own created enemies

this is a metaphor of something

what

no

i just adjusted some values and got rid of some attacks

having an attack booster for the first boss isn't acceptable

yet

639decbe0c.jpg

this is a trope somewhere

something about false lies, or something

Edited by Asuka Fujimoto

Sol I got to the ninth level of the gardens.

The later levels there were a slog though. Tanky healers on the same map is beasts with ridiculous hp bars and with terrain set up that you can't even damage them sucks.

MU's lvl 22 but close to 23.

Archers are like 1 exp point away from 24.

Everyone else is in the 20-22 level range.

I still think you're quite underleveled, but are you close to the top?

And yeah, since you're going up, the terrain is gonna be against you for quite some time.

Edited by Soledai

but muh jin

but Jin is Wei

they even appeared in Wu and Shus later parts of the story because they were Wei!

i prefer the characters of jin

...i guess

though i can say the same as well