• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

For those of you not in college, I left two posts in Majestic Paladin's thread giving subjective advice about what you should and shouldn't do in college. Go read 'em. Might just help you out.

what

Been in university for 4 years and I can say that I:

-Rarely asked for help from my professors

-Rarely asked for help. Period.

-Didn't collaborate with my classmates when I could

-had many bad nights of sleep

-Procrastinated a lot. Probably more than the entirety of the procrastinating in did in Middle and High school summed together.

-Didn't do some works because I was afraid of doind them wrong

-Didn't go places outside my comfort zone (this one doesn't really apply since like most people here in Brazil I went to my own city's university, which is one of the best of the country anyway)

Edited by Nobody

I'm alright, how about you?

I'm okay, I'm contemplating getting another shmup because it looks good and the music is great

[spoiler=?]lxato22.jpg

I like the coloring in that pic

But yeah, that Shu

For those of you not in college, I left two posts in Majestic Paladin's thread giving subjective advice about what you should and shouldn't do in college. Go read 'em. Might just help you out.

There's a friend of mine who really needs to improve that sleeping thing.

She used to actually plan all nighters, much to my chagrin... And she can't cook, but I plan to teach her, so there's no particular trouble there.

EDIT: By plan I don't mean like simply preparing for the day when you know it's unavoidable, I mean like a week in advance or so, I had to keep telling her "If you don't procrastinate(which she kept doing), you won't have to plan these things" She's gotten much better about it though.

Edited by Soledai

I'd say it applies not just for those not in college yet...

Well, some of it can, yeah.

There's a friend of mine who really needs to improve that sleeping thing.

She used to actually plan all nighters, much to my chagrin... And she can't cook, but I plan to teach her, so there's no particular trouble there.

EDIT: By plan I don't mean like simply preparing for the day when you know it's unavoidable, I mean like a week in advance or so, I had to keep telling her "If you don't procrastinate(which she kept doing), you won't have to plan these things" She's gotten much better about it though.

Well damn. In fairness, I fucked up my sleep schedule and can't really fall asleep until 1:30 or 2 at night. It's really bad.

Been in university for 4 years and I can say that I:

-Rarely asked for help from my professors

-Rarely asked for help. Period.

-Didn't collaborate with my classmates when I could

-had many bad nights of sleep

-Procrastinated a lot. Probably more than the entirety of the procrastinating in did in Middle and High school summed together.

-Didn't do some works because I was afraid of doind them wrong

-Didn't go places outside my comfort zone (this one doesn't really apply since like most people here in Brazil I went to my own city's university, which is one of the best of the country anyway)

To be fair, I didn't really follow into all the advice I gave until my junior year of college.

Hullo kara

Hi!

College is scary.

Especially picking a major.

I hear that. But it might help you if you choose your major before you go. If you can't, don't worry about it until later.

College is scary.

Especially picking a major.

here in Brazil you have to pick a major BEFORE joining the college which is even more terrible

I'm almost convinced that if I didn't hve to choose my major before joining it, I'd have chosen something else.

Did you search DA for artwork of 'witches with eye-patches'?

I didn't get it from DA, but the artist's name is Wana, I think

Their non original stuff is pretty underwhelming

So it's not Megumin from Konosuba?

Nope, never even heard of her