• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Ace

Hi Soledai.

*hugs Ace*

Why sigh

Hi Breezy.

Next Sunday is Valentines day, and that got me thinking about how I've been going about dating. I have met some genuinely nice guys. And yet, I keep asking myself the question, am I so closed off and wary of people that I'm sabotaging myself from falling in love? Am I being too unreasonable with my expectations? Just what it is that I truly seek in another person for me to open up to them that's holding me back from doing do already?

Or maybe I'm an idiot who puts too much importance in how a guy looks for me to consider opening up to them.

Because I'm feeling like I'm cold as ice.

For fucks sake, every weekend day i wake up to my father loudly rooting for either a soccer team or a the voice singer

As if loudly rooting would make Real Madrid score a goal or whoever he thinks sang well win.

also at the past topic

i give my sympathies to those without a valentines date

..though fsr i personally don't care if i have a date or not anymore

is that bad? >~>

Will you be my valentine?

There's more to Valentine's day than being with a romantic partner you guys.

Do something for someone else you love if you really feel like you have to do something, love is much more than romancing the other person.

Edited by Soledai

Do something for someone else you love if you really feel like you have to do something, love is much more than romancing the other person.

That is true, my grandmother has been in the United States before and she told me that during Valentine's Day people would offer gifts to their families mostly and not just to their boyfriends/girlfriends...

And I am saying this because in Greece we have a totally wrong opinion on that specific day

Edited by James Bond

For fucks sake, every weekend day i wake up to my father loudly rooting for either a soccer team or a the voice singer

As if loudly rooting would make Real Madrid score a goal or whoever he thinks sang well win.

ahhh

people watching and getting hyped for sports never fail to amuse me

*looks at my parents*

Will you be my valentine?

sure

why not

yeah, that's true

Edited by Trisitei