• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah, random battles.

I remember the time where Silva got a White-Kyurem and I had a Luvdisc on my team

Lol we stalemated earlier. I had a Diggersby and he has a Mismagnius and we couldn't hurt each other, but I would win the PP battle because I had Agility :P

@Silver: I dunno where Absol is found... Also guys I'll change to something else in a bit alright? It was really to troll Lux, but I had to leave

So nice from your part

And you ended offending J more than trolling me

I'm suddenly the most hated person on this forum because I dared to defend the existence of the MU and say people cared to much

lol

While I think than some people in the MU thread are a bit unreasonable in their MU hate, I do think that you got a bit too worked up yourself. Using caps and LOL won't help you in an argument.

I do however agree with your point that the MU in and out of itself is not a bad idea for FE.

I'm suddenly the most hated person on this forum because I dared to defend the existence of the MU and say people cared to much

lol

wow such a bitch

Games good so far. :D

It was difficult to do the first case with no resets as I've got two Guilty verdicts. Especially, when the forged evidence of Candice' death threw me off. Just started case two and looks like the Jammin Ninja. Better download the game as there is no cart for it! The DLC will have to come later as it sucks your money fast and not having any right now for it! Super Mario Bros the lost levels NES is downloadable too and is excited over that as well and Downloaded! Hope they do the same for Fire Emblem 4 in the future.

Edited by Barbie

Maybe you could use it as you avatar.

I am against using avis of male characters

idk it is just a thing that bothers me a lot

also I rly like my current one

But now I need new work to use as my avatar... Suggestions?

http://puu.sh/6RqKK.jpg Edited by Kinumi