Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

gHYqJJO.png

What the fuck lol

oh yeah that chapter

on one side of the map every unit has capped res, and on the other they have capped def

IIRC

Edited by shinpichu

People apparently said it was, I just finished it so, it wasn't that hard.

I think I just pressed all the left ones and it was okay. I thought a map event was gonna happen

Easier to get exp and easier to not reset, so Phoenix Mode is a 10/10 for me. Good for people like me who just like to play the game casually and quickly as possible.

I think I did too, but one of them wasn't, I think... Or I went to the wrong one because I wasn't looking at the screen.

Yup, pretty much the same for me. And that's the same for me, to play it casually and quickly. Bumrush the crap out of the game.

The siblings, Kagero, Kaze (this is both routes too), Oboro, Hinata, Subaki, Scarlet, Setsuna, Orochi, Saizo, Asama

As of right now.

A+ for mentions for Kagerou and Kaze. I can't really say I like the others as much. Subaki/Tsubaki kinda reminds me of Cordelia.

You're on Chapter 19 of Birthright I see. Haha

The enemies in it are hilarious

I saw a berserker with capped Strength and nice Speed and thought "wow I have to capture this one"

Then I noticed its HP

oh yeah daniel what did you think of that chapter in the theater

the escape map

idk what chapter it was exactly

It's chapter 12

That map is also on Conquest, though the objective is different and you start on the opposite side of it.

It was okay, but I liked the conquest version better I guess. Xander running to destroy your army is fun, though. I wonder if it's even possible to beat him without grinding.

Edited by Nobody

A+ for mentions for Kagerou and Kaze. I can't really say I like the others as much. Subaki/Tsubaki kinda reminds me of Cordelia.

Thanks, I didn't mind Cordelia so much so I don't mind Subaki's attitude as much and I've liked his supports I've gotten so far (Azura's in particular), I guess also a part of it is he's the first Male pegasus too ^^.

The enemies in it are hilarious

I saw a berserker with capped Strength and nice Speed and thought "wow I have to capture this one"

Then I noticed its HP

Oh god I didn't even think of capturing one of these oddities... One of the high DEF Basara could be worth it, plus Orochi should have a good time capturing due to their 0 Res.

Thanks, I didn't mind Cordelia so much so I don't mind Subaki's attitude as much and I've liked his supports I've gotten so far (Azura's in particular), I guess also a part of it is he's the first Male pegasus too ^^.

Well, the supports weren't so bad but I also only got Sakura's with him lmao. And some with Hana. He's also a pretty good unit, or he was for me. I kinda replaced him with his daughter though lmao.

Well, the supports weren't so bad but I also only got Sakura's with him lmao. And some with Hana. He's also a pretty good unit, or he was for me. I kinda replaced him with his daughter though lmao.

That happened to Silas haha, his and Sakura's kid replaced him, whoops :P:

Renewal on a Great Knight was hilarious though.

I think I did too, but one of them wasn't, I think... Or I went to the wrong one because I wasn't looking at the screen.

Yup, pretty much the same for me. And that's the same for me, to play it casually and quickly. Bumrush the crap out of the game.

>V>

Since Subaki has Caeldori as a child.. You're accusation is quite right.

why did i do a spoiler? the fuck?

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

But Selena's personality doesn't really remind me of Severa. At least... well, I haven't really gotten any supports for her yet so I don't know just yet.

But Selena's personality doesn't really remind me of Severa. At least... well, I haven't really gotten any supports for her yet so I don't know just yet.

She got character development over the course of Awakening-> Fates

Less tsun, more competitive and such.

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

Good to know. I hated Severa but Selena is tolerable so far.

Laslow grew a bit as well when compared to Inigo

in more serious moments at least

like his supports with Peri

gHYqJJO.png

What the fuck lol

my favorite in that chapter was the 0 speed Master Ninja and 0 skill swordmaster

What chapter is that?

Also. While I was walking home and I was practically there, I just tripped on something and fell on my knees and hands. And the suku I was carrying just flew a bit and landed on its belly. ._. I'm losing so much blood lately.

and yet her supports reek of "I'M THE BEST AT X, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?! HOW DARE YOU SAY NO, X1 ME". Happens to Camilla and Keaton, at least.

what a grrl

Edited by Rapier