Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Elise is SO much more likable in Birthright than she is in Conquest. In Conquest she's just an annoying little brat, in Birthright she's really likable.

[spoiler=birthright spoiler]I thought I wouldn't care at all when she dies, but now I see that I actually will.

i agree with this

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I beat chapter 26 and now I'm facing Chapter 27... I thought it looked simple aside from the 4 characters that start really far away from the others. Then I noticed the infinite range Entrap...

Edited by LuxSpes

I beat chapter 26 and now I'm facing Chapter 27... I thought it looked simple aside from the 4 characters that start really far away from the others. Then I noticed the infinite range Entrap...

Believe it or not, that chapter is actually quite easy. The maids will never entrap your weak units, and even if they did, you could just start the battle with 4 competent pair ups

i agree with this

I just wish she was as nice on Conquest =/

Believe it or not, that chapter is actually quite easy. The maids will never entrap your weak units, and even if they did, you could just start the battle with 4 competent pair ups

One just used Entrap on Elise and she lived the hit of the ninja with 1 HP. She would have died without the Seraph Robe I gave her.

I still don't know whether the best part about Segata Sanshiro being in PxZ2 is the fact that he's in it or the fact that the characters in the game ALL know him (save the Nintendo ones)

One just used Entrap on Elise and she lived the hit of the ninja with 1 HP. She would have died without the Seraph Robe I gave her.

Wow, that never happened to me <_>

Do you want an easy way to beat the map? Just deploy your four strongest units and their pair ups. Wait till the maids entrap them. Kill the only enemy in the rooms. The doors to the stairs will open. Place your units on the stairs but DON'T enter them. Wait until all the other enemies in the map move towards you. Do that until they're really far for the boss. Then enter the stairs and kill the boss with your units in a single turn.

If you really want to beat it the standard way, try not moving your weak units from their deployment position on the first turn. I think they are more likely to entrap units you move.

Edited by Nobody

prepare for the rekening

i like elise in conquest too, but i can see your complaint

sadly, she is a loli, and must be tied down to said tropes

By default, it would be bound to contain things I'd be left like "..." ... so no thanks...

Oh lol, now it returns a 404, hahahahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wow, that never happened to me <_>

Do you want an easy way to beat the map? Just deploy your four strongest units and their pair ups. Wait till the maids entrap them. Kill the only enemy in the rooms. The doors to the stairs will open. Place your units on the stairs but DON'T enter them. Wait until all the other enemies in the map move towards you. Do that until they're really far for the boss. Then enter the stairs and kill the boss with your units in a single turn.

If you really want to beat it the standard way, try not moving your weak units from their deployment position on the first turn. I think they are more likely to entrap units you move.

It was easier than I expected. I just finished beating all the units except the boss. Benny was MVP again for baiting the Merchant and making him waste his two gold bars on me.

lmao poor Camilla is cray-cray

Also, Birthright's story is actually pretty good

Actually good or good by comparison?

Also finally managed to clear out the bottom of 26, went down the left side(left chest actually has a spy's shuriken btw, which is actually useful)

Just doing clean up on the right side now

wow Birthright's chapter 23 is actually hard!! It looks awesome. It definitely could be on Conquest haha

Actually good or good by comparison?

Also finally managed to clear out the bottom of 26, went down the left side(left chest actually has a spy's shuriken btw, which is actually useful)

Just doing clean up on the right side now

Well, I have very low standards when it comes to story, but it's managing to engage me.

The fact that Fates stops you from saving before the Endgame is pretty discouraging. Also, Endgame is insane. I miss dodge tank Ryoma.

Yeah, I don't know who thought that was a good idea =/