Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Takumi breaks the game over his fucking knee

That's how overpowered his bow is.

JOINS EARLY

14 MIGHT WEAPON

I asked Sophie once if Takumi needed more then one bow

I was stupid to think otherwise

it's also like thinking Xander and Ryoma need anything different than their personal weapons

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Felicia laughs at mages until lategame and even then she's taking single digit damage from them

i forget about my felicia because she's my "erase this unit" unit in nohr so

mages aside

the archer class is really made up of archers

on your Birthday, you celebrate being born

Felicia laughs at mages until lategame and even then she's taking single digit damage from them

that's also if she isn't dodging

which is extremely valuable in conquest when things can hurt your army

a lot

what else would you describe someone with a bow as powerful as his joining as early as chapter 10?

O

V

E

R

H

Y

P

E

D

That's what. Sorry, but I've seen Takumi getting hyped to holy hell and back even when the game was only released in Japan. I didn't buy into the hype then, why the hell should I buy into it now

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

O

V

E

R

H

Y

P

E

D

That's what. Sorry, but I've seen Takumi getting hyped to holy hell and back even when the game was only released in Japan. I didn't buy into the hype then, why the hell should I buy into it now

Holy shit, you're very salty and edgy about this.

Takumi has good growths, his bow breaks the game, and he's a unit that if you didn't use, you'd be a fucking dumbass for not using. Then again, you might be one, so..

O

V

E

R

H

Y

P

E

D

maybe you should

i don't know

play the game

that's something that's apparently extremely hard for some people, tbh, i know, but i still think it's worth an attempt

of you know

playing a game

before judging it or someone in it

y'know, i know it's kind of an oversight, but it's ok

Siegfried and Rajinto are fucking overpowered

+4 defense for being in inventory

I haven't played Birthright yet but Conquest has a really good armor knight and Niles is a good bow user so I'm inclined to believe the hype

let's just leave it at

there's a reason for his hype

and if that's not enough, maybe play the game

just slap Aegis on Xander and Astra on Ryouma and you'll be set for endgame

Ryoma already got astra by early game so he's set

maybe if someone reclasses Xander to great knight so he can get Luna, then his job to tank everything will be set

All some Touhou themes I've heared, there hasn't been a single one I haven't enjoyed.

ZUN is a really good composer.

There are a few I don't like, like a bunch of EoSD themes, Wakasagihime's theme... But the vast majority I like.

Holy shit, you're very salty and edgy about this.

Takumi has good growths, his bow breaks the game, and he's a unit that if you didn't use, you'd be a fucking dumbass for not using. Then again, you might be one, so..

Can you blame me? I've seen characters get hyped to high heaven and back before release, and actually tried the hyped unit out when the game got released, only to feel let down.

maybe you should

i don't know

play the game

that's something that's apparently extremely hard for some people, tbh, i know, but i still think it's worth an attempt

of you know

playing a game

before judging it or someone in it

y'know, i know it's kind of an oversight, but it's ok

Don't worry, I plan to...

I'm just saying, it gets really annoying hearing you get annoyed at some things, the person who has a reputation for not liking games they haven't played, or other things in games they haven't played, so I hope you don't expect me to not be at least a little irritated.

Can you blame me? I've seen characters get hyped to high heaven and back before release, and actually tried the hyped unit out when the game got released, only to feel let down.

No I can't, since you are an elitist. That's fine though. We all can't be enlightened on this earth! Mainly because life is meaningless after all.

ZUN is a really good composer.

There are a few I don't like, like a bunch of EoSD themes, Wakasagihime's theme... But the vast majority I like.

The amazing soundtrack (besides the cute characters) is the main reason, why I play this series.

I don't do it because of the gameplay just since it's too fast and confusing for my eyes after a while.

But the music really motivates me.

When it say it like that, i can understand completely

like when i first used Jakob

i wanted to use him because i heard good things from him

but then he kept refusing to get good levels so i had to have him sit on Odin, the bench

so i know that feel when a unit lets someone down