• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That is very true. I also like how the siblings make "me" feel like we're all family. Hoshido didn't really give me that feeling. I mean, I don't know how siblings actually interact but it's just kind of... really nice for a change.

Here's to hoping Revelations will have a better story with less headache and confusion.

That is very true. I also like how the siblings make "me" feel like we're all family. Hoshido didn't really give me that feeling. I mean, I don't know how siblings actually interact but it's just kind of... really nice for a change.

Here's to hoping Revelations will have a better story with less headache and confusion.

spoilers it doesn't, just more confusion(clears up the bullshit, but still confusing)

but yeah

I'm just saying, it gets really annoying hearing you get annoyed at some things, the person who has a reputation for not liking games they haven't played, or other things in games they haven't played, so I hope you don't expect me to not be at least a little irritated.

I understand that. However, I can't help but get irritated by everyone and their grandma treating Takumi as though he's the next coming of Jesus. Especially since that just sets me up to wind up disappointed when I actually do play the game.

I literally can't think of a single scenario in which Shinon is better than Takumi lol

I always thought Shinon was overrated, but not Takumi. I literally can't capture the idea of someone thinking Shinon is great but not Takumi. Fates is mostly reliant on Player Phase unlike Radiant Dawn, and Fates also lack 1~2 range weapons, so Bows are just like Lances, Swords and Axes.

s have weapon triangle advantage against ninjas, the most annoying enemies in the game.

TBH He also really likes having a Dual Bow as well, since it helps him against swords and magic.

To be fair, I personally think Shinon's overhyped, too. That being said, I just don't know how IS can expect to top a sniper who eventually gets 3 range without having to rely on longbows.

Keaton's kid Paralogue.

I like the name Keaton because Zelda.

There was this atlus game called conception that comes to mind.

Ah, that.

.....My condolences

I understand that. However, I can't help but get irritated by everyone and their grandma treating Takumi as though he's the next coming of Jesus. Especially since that just sets me up to wind up disappointed when I actually do play the game.

And I can't help but be irritated by people who talk about a game they haven't played like they know everything about it and argue points to people who have.

Cool it.

Revelations is worse than Conquest, but has all the characters save Scarlet, Izana and Yukimura(no one wanted him anyway)

Wow people hate Xander because he's pretty much a Camus!

What an asshole.

Wait...

LOL

Man this character fights for his country even though he knows it's wrong because he's loyal to his country

never seen a character like this in every other fe game ever

wait a sec

Wait, who hates Xander? Well... granted I kind of thought he was being a bit... uhh... in Hoshido, but then when I actually fought him, I felt so bad. ;w;

jakob is in both routes and Xander is the best

Plot just sucks

I know he is, and I had MU s-support him in both Hoshido and Nohr. But I wanna s-support Xander now. ;w;

spoilers it doesn't, just more confusion(clears up the bullshit, but still confusing)

but yeah

Fuck. Ugh. Well... is the story at least SOMEWHAT better than Nohr? ;w;

.....My condolences

.......*weeps* Edited by Remilia Scarlet

Man this character fights for his country even though he knows it's wrong because he's loyal to his country

never seen a character like this in every other fe game ever

wait a sec

*insert Camus, Brunya, Selena, Yen'fay, Levail and Bryce here*

watch that someone talk shit to birthright xander with a camus badge

This is why you don't talk about FE on an FE forum

such a harsh lesson

Revelations is worse than Conquest, but has all the characters save Scarlet, Izana and Yukimura(no one wanted him anyway)

Yukimura is a disgrace to his namesake

Wait, who hates Xander? Well... granted I kind of thought he was being a bit... uhh... in Hoshido, but then when I actually fought him, I felt so bad. ;w;

I know he is, and I had MU s-support him in both Hoshido and Nohr. But I wanna s-support Xander now. ;w;

Fuck. Ugh. Well... is the story at least SOMEWHAT better than Nohr? ;w;

.......*weeps*

that one bitch named FrostyFireMage or something

calm down there

no

I'm so sorry Shirley

watch that someone talk shit to birthright xander with a camus badge

such a harsh lesson

Yukimura is a disgrace to his namesake

that would be beautiful

pls

Yukimura is a bitch, yes. Izana did nothing wrong and Scarlet is the butt monkey

rip

that one bitch named FrostyFireMage or something

calm down there

no

I'm so sorry Shirley

._. What path is he playing? But how... hooooooooooow.

No.

FUCK. Oh well, fuck the story of Fates then; I'll just enjoy the gameplay and the characters in Revelations then.

Thanks. ;w;

*Loudly likes FE5*

Decent, just the usual stresses of life, how about you Sole?

Same, mostly.

.......*weeps*

There there, at the very least, it prolongs the game.

Edited by Soledai