• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

From what I remember, for quite a while we only had the placeholder title of "FExSMT" to go by...

I'd conceed that from that plus the video people would make assumptions. Then again... assumptions are done by one-self. When the term is too broad that leaves room for error... don't be surprised when the assumption is wrong.

Congrats! I just reached the endgame myself, though I'm still wondering about how to beat it.

What mode are you doing?

thoughts on it?

Honestly, I enjoyed everything about it. Except for the way Dual Guard Works.

[spoiler=As far as story goes]

The only thing that was off putting is the crystal thing, and the fact that it was Azura, of all people, to suggest going along with invading Hoshido. Knowing that you're planning to overthrow the King, biding your time for the right moment to strike was expected as such and the invasion was inevitable, but the only critique I could say about it is to have Corrin outright tell the siblings about Garon as soon as they found out, with them being in denial up til the final moment. Then there's the convenient, yet pointless crystal. Izana could have discerned Garon's true form for Corrin instead (he does something akin to this in Revelations, in exchange for his life), so that they'd at least have a credible source. Lastly, the invasion, itself. Like I said, it was inevitable, and even though they tried, they didn't try hard enough to spare everyone. Personally, I'd have had a subordinate like Kaze go on a secret mission to scout ahead and provide protection for victims. Just like how Xander did for them when sent on those missions by Garon.

Aside from those head-tilting moments, I really enjoyed everything. The premise is good enough for me and fulfilled in the end.

Special shoutouts to Kaze, Odin (equipped with Odin's Grimoire, after promotion), Laslow and Beruka. Granted, I did borrow someone's hoshido Avatar with a maxed out skill stat

Special shoutouts to Kaze, Odin (equipped with Odin's Grimoire, after promotion), Laslow and Beruka. Granted, I did borrow someone's hoshido Avatar with a maxed out skill stat

this entire post is moot

From what I remember, for quite a while we only had the placeholder title of "FExSMT" to go by...

I'd conceed that from that plus the video people would make assumptions. Then again... assumptions are done by one-self. When the term is too broad that leaves room for error... don't be surprised when the assumption is wrong.

Information is a powerful thing indeed. When the people have so little, they cling strongly to what they've been given, and that makes the impression, in this case, given the placeholder title and all its implication, have more weight and the fall much greater.

Edited by Soledai

see this is why ur bad

Niles is great

What happen? RNG skr00d?

Pretty much this. He was good, up until Shura became a thing. Then he just fell off. Same happened with Jakob to Flora, but another healer is always nice, so I kept him around. Shame tho, cause I liked him too

Edited by Noburu

nah i meant acacia

It was about Shezzy's comment about #FE and about the concept being changed, and stuff.

Information is a powerful thing indeed. When the people have so little, they cling strongly to what they've been given, and that makes the impression, in this case, given the placeholder title and all its implication, have more weight and the fall much greater.

It's a slippery slope, indeed.

What mode are you doing?

Honestly, I enjoyed everything about it. Except for the way Dual Guard Works.

[spoiler=As far as story goes]

The only thing that was off putting is the crystal thing, and the fact that it was Azura, of all people, to suggest going along with invading Hoshido. Knowing that you're planning to overthrow the King, biding your time for the right moment to strike was expected as such and the invasion was inevitable, but the only critique I could say about it is to have Corrin outright tell the siblings about Garon as soon as they found out, with them being in denial up til the final moment. Then there's the convenient, yet pointless crystal. Izana could have discerned Garon's true form for Corrin instead (he does something akin to this in Revelations, in exchange for his life), so that they'd at least have a credible source. Lastly, the invasion, itself. Like I said, it was inevitable, and even though they tried, they didn't try hard enough to spare everyone. Personally, I'd have had a subordinate like Kaze go on a secret mission to scout ahead and provide protection for victims. Just like how Xander did for them when sent on those missions by Garon.

Aside from those head-tilting moments, I really enjoyed everything. The premise is good enough for me and fulfilled in the end.

it really gets odd at some points
like chapter 26

those were part of the things i had against the story too
like "oh we got this crystal ball to reveal garon, so let's not tell the others"
not to mention the invasion itself
corrin knew the possibilities going in but still needed to angst when inevitably ryoma and takumi bit it
that just really rubbed me bad

Ninjas seem really valuable by late game, feel bad i didn't feel like leveling Kaze in my first run
oh yeah, Odins personal skill still works if it isn't custom weapons, yeah?
so when you tackling birthright?
you can download it for half off at the eshop if you download it through the game

rip tom

some lives just have to be claimed by war

such a sad thing...