• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Dammit

Is there a Nobody in the building

What is this, the Castle that Never Was?

XD

If it is The Castle That Never Was, I'm sure they'd be all over the place

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

it really gets odd at some points
like chapter 26

those were part of the things i had against the story too
like "oh we got this crystal ball to reveal garon, so let's not tell the others"
not to mention the invasion itself
corrin knew the possibilities going in but still needed to angst when inevitably ryoma and takumi bit it
that just really rubbed me bad

Ninjas seem really valuable by late game, feel bad i didn't feel like leveling Kaze in my first run
oh yeah, Odins personal skill still works if it isn't custom weapons, yeah?
so when you tackling birthright?
you can download it for half off at the eshop if you download it through the game

some lives just have to be claimed by war

such a sad thing...

Knowing something's inevitable doesn't make it any easier to deal with. After all, they had Iago watching this time, so unlike Hinoka, they HAD to, and its not like they wanted to kill him, so instead, he takes it upon himself. A tragedy that will always hurt a family, no matter the circumstance (I actually FELT that one). The invasion itself was fine tho.

And yet, here we are complaining about Corrin doing too little against Garon and Iago, yet also complained how Robin did too much, with being able to somehow fool Validar weeks in advance. There's no pleasing fans, is there?

As soon as I gain the money to get it. I'd have bought it right away, but you see the way responsibilities, and my social life's set up....

Alights pretty good

Knowing something's inevitable doesn't make it any easier to deal with. After all, they had Iago watching this time, so unlike Hinoka, they HAD to, and its not like they wanted to kill him, so instead, he takes it upon himself. A tragedy that will always hurt a family, no matter the circumstance (I actually FELT that one). The invasion itself was fine tho.

And yet, here we are complaining about Corrin doing too little against Garon and Iago, yet also complained how Robin did too much, with being able to somehow fool Validar weeks in advance. There's no pleasing fans, is there?

As soon as I gain the money to get it. I'd have bought it right away, but you see the way responsibilities, and my social life's set up....

I guess

i can see some of that, i just don't feel as much

that middle roads apparently a hard thing for people to reach

that or the FE fanbase is just really unpleasable

i getcha

some things are just more important, it's cool

People should be more vocal and have their opinions, saying people should take the middle road is the same as saying they shouldn't have an opinion, no matter how strong or foolish it is.

EDIT: Why are there 5 posts in front of mine?

Edited by Soledai

Bruh

Using Odin and making him work should be celebrated

I agree tbh

no one uses benches, this isn't dead rising

desperate times call for desperate measures

especially if you have the perfect weapon for his dumb skill

People should be more vocal and have their opinions, saying people should take the middle road is the same as saying they shouldn't have an opinion, no matter how strong or foolish it is.

EDIT: Why are there 5 posts in front of mine?

strong or foolish being the opinion of a middle road?

by middle road, i mean an FE avatar who is this balance of competent, but not some mary sue

has flaws, but isn't an incompetent fool

though i would prefer if there was no avatar at all but hey, a man can dream

Edited by Trisitei

Real talk

why is the avatar a thing if they just act as their own character through out the story?

couldn't Corrin just be their own character and not some customizeable avatar?