Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Something about the Satellaview Fire Emblem game also being numbered in its internal data. So in the data Binding Blade is FE7, Blazing Sword FE8, etc. I think Thraccia is FE6, only because I'm sure the Satellaview FE came first. Not sure on Genealogy being FE5 or FE4.

This is true

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

All things considered, I can see why they would want to count BS FE, but it's kind of late for them to be trying to add it to the numeric scheme.

EDIT: But there is no technical numeric scheme.

Aerulian Sol

Hi Sol

Hey Breezy

Edited by Soledai

Well, IS does count Satellaview FE as part of the lineup... or at least only since the 20th Anniversary. So I guess it depends on personal opinion.

For my part, I just refer to them by their subtitles, since the titles never had numbers on them. This ain't FF...

Well, except, of course, when I bring up the F.E. aircraft line. Then I use the numbers.

All things considered, I can see why they would want to count BS FE, but it's kind of late for them to be trying to add it to the numeric scheme.

EDIT: But there is no technical numeric scheme.

Hey Breezy

Sol your name is in half of the new League's champs name

Ah, I finally remembered again the name of this...

Funny how I can easily forget the name... though the music itself is hard not to. Thanks Berial and Belzeber...

awwww yeah

I've been playing the Dungeon Traveller 2 demo and really enjoying it

if Levant ever sees this: thanks for sorta letting me know it exists

You're welcome

I decided to play Conquest again on Lunatic

This time I'm using Odin

Speaking of Odin, the other day, I ran into some guy who tried to make him out to be good. That same dude also tried to argue that Arthur's low luck was actually an asset. No prizes for guessing what happened next.

Chapter 17 was insane.

That boss was like an fe6 boss..

I know right?

When I played it on Lunatic, no one except Niles had more than 45% hit on him (Niles had 62%)

And that was on player phase! On enemy phase he has a skill that gives him +40 avoid lol

That's almost as bad as Henning

Nah the trick was to get saizo to fight him, and get his pyrotechnics skill to activate, I found out,

God I was shaking at that point though, I was not in the mood to do that all over again.

I wouldn't say it's harder than chapter 10 though (like some of you told me it would be), mostly because you have really good units by chapter 17.

It's probably way harder on Lunatic than on hard. Like, on Lunatic, chapter 10 isn't that much harder than it is on Hard, but chapter 17 is waaaaaaaaaaay harder because every enemy has that skill that lowers your HP by 20% after battle, and the promoted ninjas have two of them, so you lose 40% of the hp.

Also, there's the fact that Saizo is suicidal and I really wanted the speedwing you get if he survives.

I think the next troublesome chapter is 20, but for some reasom many people have trouble with 19. Are you using Kaze?

Edited by Nobody

Ahh...I was hoping they didn't start giving the enemies bullshit skills like they did in fe13's lunatic. OH well.

Yeah, on hard he was pretty much invincible. Except against the boss, I had to heal him.

Kaze's 18, yeah. Should I feed him an energy drop/promote him?

That's actually a skill Ninjas naturally have, though. I think they learn it at level 15

The bullshit skill Lunatic has is Inevitable End, which first appears on chapter 25 (a chapter full of ninjas) and makes debuffs stack, so your stats can literally drop to 0 lol. It's not on hard, though.

I'd give him an energy drop (he and Niles and the best options for it IMO), but wait until level 20 to promote him. By endgame, it's probable that all the units you're using will be 20/20, so early promoting will make them worse in the end. The only people I early promoted were the ones I only used as pair up bots, for the better pair up bonuses. Like, I promoted Charlotte as soon as I got Xander, because she was always paired up with him.

Before chapter 19, buy the hunter knife and give it to Kaze. it will be a huge help in that chapter. I'd also try to get him to level 20 on chapter 18 so he's promoted on 19.

Edited by Nobody

Also.

My corrins sucks at this point. I wanted him to have hybrid power by giving him a magic boon, but he ended up being a jack of none.

What class is him?

Also, if you end up giving Kaze the energy drop, wait until you promote him, because his cap as a ninja is only 15 :V

Lol my kaze's at 11 strength, so even if he hypothetically gets strength on his next two level ups and I use the drop he'll only just reach the cap.

Currently, corrin's a dark knight. 19 strength, 19 magic, 17 speed, 18 defense.

Completely unremarkable. And doesn't have any good supports since I wasted his sperm on nyx and a shitty kana.

oh, then yeah, you would be fine giving him the energy drop now

IDK, maybe reclass Nyx to Outlaw/Adventurer because then you will get better SPD pair up bonuses if you're only using her as a pair up bot

Oh, and if you still haven't, buy the Levin Sword and give it to Corrin. It's way better than the tomes and also uses magic.

Also who should I support xander with.

Charlotte, without a doubt. She, as a Berserker, is the perfect pair up bot for him. Those +8 STR +5 SPD at S rank are delicious. She compliments him perfectly.

She wouldn't mind being a pair up bot either, since she's marrying a rich nobleman.

Odin exists solely for the Awakening fans that grind bad units until they are unstoppable and say they are amazing units

All stopping Odin from being decent is a dread scroll

I gave him one and he's being pretty good

All stopping Odin from being decent is a dread scroll

I gave him one and he's being pretty good

Anyone is decent with a dread scroll

Also making someone nothing more than a pair-up bot sounds boring as hell

Edited by FrostyFireMage