• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But not the 2nd one

Or ultra despair girls

(But wait for them to be in steam then the Vita will just be useless unless you wanna play P4 Golden it Tales of Hearts fsr)

I was thinking more the Persona 4 Golden console.

this is just as true

Its also the console that somehow got a revamp to one of my favorite Wii games, and I'd like to play that version :<

Muramasa the Demon Blade for clarification.

Wait what was ch.22 again

the first raid on hoshido

the one where you fight the disgrace, Yukimura

Yeah I can wait to run a katana through elise's stomach rip out her insides and have the last thing she see in her life be her intestinal tract which constitues her 17 hp.

The squishies will suffer.

you don't fight her

there wouldn't be much of a fight anyway

too fragile

If I wanted an easy game I would've played something else.

Going to normal defeats the purpose of why I even got the game.

But yeah, I still suck at fire emblem.

From what i hear, the game isn't really easy on normal, it's still challenging.

I dunno 22, 23, and 24 were really fun for me

If you're actually not having fun you probably should just lower the difficulty

Yeah, i agree, those maps were really great

it's still really difficult on normal classic

I dunno 22, 23, and 24 were really fun for me

23 was pretty difficult in its own regards, but now that i think it over again, yeah

it's pretty fun in it's own ways

24 was the most unnecessarily difficult chapter for me until i thought about just staying behind to kill the reinforcements instead of charging at hinoka

24 was the most unnecessarily difficult chapter for me until i thought about just staying behind to kill the reinforcements instead of charging at hinoka

Really? I got that charging Hinoka as fast as I could(well not with every character) was the best way to handle it when I played. If I waited longer to try and fight reinforcements dudes would've died.

So, Shogun: Total War.

I (the Shimazu) control all the west of Japan, the Hojo all the east. All that separates us is the small Oda clan, who are my allies.

I spend all this time preparing for war with the Hojo. Waiting for them to take an Oda province that borders to my territory, so I can finally invade. At last, they conquer Wakasa. I can finally attack. I move a dozen of my armies there, the Hojo move of dozen of their armies there.

Two of our armies fight; one battle is fought. In this battle, the Hojo daimyo is killed. He has no heirs. Now the Hojo clan ceases to exist.

Now that's what I call an anticlimax.

Edited by Hattusili I

The most difficult part of 23 for me was going through Hinata and all the spear masters and snipers, I kept dying until I figured out their aggro range and just put Benny to lure and damage them before finishing them off on player phase. The part on the wall was easy. Just had Benny, Corrin and Xander dart in and out of the stairs to bit by bit wear the enemy down.

Really? I got that charging Hinoka as fast as I could(well not with every character) was the best way to handle it when I played. If I waited longer to try and fight reinforcements dudes would've died.

For me, waiting and eliminating most of the reinforcement was what worked. Though as soon as Asama's hexing rod was broken, I charged Hinoka and ignored the reinforcements cause I would definitely had lost someone if I had waited too long.

So, Shogun: Total War.

I (the Shimazu) control all the west of Japan, the Hojo all the east. All that separates us is the small Oda clan, who are my allies.

I spend all this time preparing for war with the Hojo. Waiting for them to take an Oda province that borders to my territory, so I can finally invade. At last, they conquer Wakasa. I can finally attack. I move a dozen of my armies there, the Hojo move of dozen of their armies there.

Two of our armies fight; one battle is fought. In this battle, the Hojo daimyo is killed. He has no heirs. Now the Hojo clan ceases to exist.

Now that's what I call an anticlimax.

what a boring battle

Does Shogun Total War siege castles? If so, did you take Odawara?