Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

ooh you have the special edition?

I'm a bit jealous

I don't even know when I will get to play Revelation

Yeah, funny thing, in Canada, the pre-orders for the SE only became available the day XCX came out. So I was in store in the morning for XCX and could have gotten the Fates SE pre-ordered IF my brother wasn't already taking care of that since the SE was my belated Christmas gift from him.

Is there a different release date for Revelations in Brasil?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Is there a different release date for Revelations in Brasil?

No, nintendo eshop's release dates are the same for the entirety of the americas region. It's just that I feel like I've already spent too much money on video games, DS3 is a much bigger priority than Revelation and also the fact that my classes are restarting, so I won't have nearly as much free time.

I'll probably end up getting it anyway lol

I tried it on my own once.

Yeah it is pretty confusing.

Well, to be more exact, the confusing thing is why a certain code doesn't behave the way it was written. I've been examining and changing a certain part of this thing I'm working with but nothing brings the wanted result.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No, nintendo eshop's release dates are the same for the entirety of the americas region. It's just that I feel like I've already spent too much money on video games, DS3 is a much bigger priority than Revelation and also the fact that my classes are restarting, so I won't have nearly as much free time.

I'll probably end up getting it anyway lol

Ok, that's what I thought since IIRC, you got Conquest off the eShop at midnight the day it released in NA.

I'M curious to see how Revelations plays since I saw people say it's slow but I'm someone that likes to take his time when going through a map.

It's true, Guan Yu was actually 7 ft tall, ROTK sold him a bit short.

I had heard that before today actually, I just couldn't remember where I heard/read it.

Edited by Soledai

Cuber (pronounced [ˈtsuːbəɾ]) is a small settlement in the eastern Slovene Hills (Slovene: Slovenske gorice) in the Municipality of Ljutomer in northeastern Slovenia. The area traditionally belonged to the Styria region and is now included in the Mura Statistical Region.[2]

5b2e46841b.png

Cuber (pronounced [ˈtsuːbəɾ]) is a small settlement in the eastern Slovene Hills (Slovene: Slovenske gorice) in the Municipality of Ljutomer in northeastern Slovenia. The area traditionally belonged to the Styria region and is now included in the Mura Statistical Region.[2]

this is fucking beautiful

LYY6L5i.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that girl has some serious tities