• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just calculated the average total and HP growths for fates, including class growths (I used the characters on their base classes)

The average HP growth is 47.5, way below FE6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 13. The one with the second lowest HP growths is RD, at 58%. Everything else is above 70%.

The average total growth is 347.5, way below awakening's 416 and slightly below PoR's 350, but still above all the other games listed. If you remove Gunter and Fuuga, the average total goes up to 352, very slightly above PoR.

I used these as source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/22e45x/a_look_at_growth_rates_over_the_years/

http://imgur.com/C9snbBU

Edited by Nobody

no denying that

In most cases, yeah

But it still runs me wrong here as mkst if them knew the kid personally and still believe the whole HES CRAZY thing

But the point for Nohr is true

Simply put, people don't like what they don't understand. That's why (supposed) geniuses are labeled as crazy and/or insane, even if they were right all along. The point is, they don't know and can only rely on their own speculation, and that uncertainty is where all the resistance comes from.

Its more apparent with Nohr

[spoiler=Revelation]

Particularly with Xander and Leo, who are the last ones to join Corrin in Revelation. I fact, Xander even THREATENs Corrin, should he detect any deceit against Nohr. If I remember correctly from their joining. Its been a while since I watched an English patched LP of it.

HP is really low for fates fsr

Simply put, people don't like what they don't understand. That's why (supposed) geniuses are labeled as crazy and/or insane, even if they were right all along. The point is, they don't know and can only rely on their own speculation, and that uncertainty is where all the resistance comes from.

Its more apparent with Nohr

[spoiler=Revelation]

Particularly with Xander and Leo, who are the last ones to join Corrin in Revelation. I fact, Xander even THREATENs Corrin, should he detect any deceit against Nohr. If I remember correctly from their joining. Its been a while since I watched an English patched LP of it.

I get ya, I get ya

Still leaves the dumb plot device preventing such a misunderstanding in the first place

I believe that was still the case

Idr since the chapter they join is also the chapter you can't save on for some reason

And I wasn't trying to die >x>

Lara died too in Hatt's playthrough, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I wish I had remembered to buy more door keys....I had to get really creative on the final chapter.

I couldn't bring 3/4 of my best units, because they got all fatigued in 24x. Lara was busted which made the final chapter a lot harder.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

I couldn't bring 3/4 of my best units, because they got all fatigued in 24x. Lara was busted which made the final chapter a lot harder.

[spoiler=FE5]Fatigue wasn't usually an issue for me because I had a ton of stamina drinks...my issue was lack of keys.

what is it, man

?

Yeah you need more character development and better writing tbh.

Like you're not even a conquest character, you're a hoshido character.

Nah i'm definitely talking about a conquest character