• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Lucina: You're killed by your closest ally.

Robin: *Immediately has violent headache*

Lucina: ...

oh

fun fact, when I first played the game, I thought she was talking about Frederick

Frederick is the true final boss actually, guess you got the bad ending if you never fought him.

you kid, but I'm being serious, I legitimately thought Frederick was the big bad guy. I only realized it was really Robin around chapter 21 or so

And I first played Awakening when I was 18 lol

I do wonder, if saving the franchise (or give it a last hurrah of sorts) hadn't been a goal to aim for... I wonder how development would've been...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

even fast food join desperate? >~>

YEAH!

THANKS OBAMA FOR LETTING IT SNOW

>8(

Actually yes. Integrity's mom worked in burger king long ago and she really enjoyed the job because she loved the hamburger making position. Don't need to talk to anybody and it's really easy and methodic. That's the kind of position I'd love.

It's just that I was about to apply to there and... saw that they don't let me specify what position I want... and I read what made it sound like everybody works more than one position. With my bad hearing, I was afraid they'd stick me onto cashier, or even worse drive thru where voices would be even tougher to hear ;u; BUT I'm about ready to try to actually apply there now because they probably will be trying to put me into a position that suits my strengths, if they're the ones that choose for me...

"not quite : D" what?

I don't recall seeing you/talking to you prior to like right now for a while

Well I haven't talked to you sooo there

I have been writing a paper and such

also video games

but who plays those

nerds

Not quite at the "welcome back to sf." I've been in the forums, just not really this thread!

Fun stuff

Pfft

yeah

who plays video games

pfft

Actually yes. Integrity's mom worked in burger king long ago and she really enjoyed the job because she loved the hamburger making position. Don't need to talk to anybody and it's really easy and methodic. That's the kind of position I'd love.

It's just that I was about to apply to there and... saw that they don't let me specify what position I want... and I read what made it sound like everybody works more than one position. With my bad hearing, I was afraid they'd stick me onto cashier, or even worse drive thru where voices would be even tougher to hear ;u; BUT I'm about ready to try to actually apply there now because they probably will be trying to put me into a position that suits my strengths, if they're the ones that choose for me...

Oooooh

oh my, it'll be possible to talk and potentially speak to someone if you don't like your position, yeah?

either way, good luck!

Hope you get the position you want

I literally can't go back to awakening, but that's probably because I spent 570 hours with it :V

That said, I do believe that Fates got whichever good Awakening had and made it way better. Conquest feels like a game that will age will better than Awakening.

Edited by Nobody

except for some of the story

like conquests story

same for revelation

though thats just more a shitty plot device than the characters just being dumb

Edited by Trisitei