Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I beat chapter 24 lunatic yeeeeess I am the master tactician.

I'm imagining fe7 with fates mechanics and the ridiculous amount of skills, haha that would be hilarious.

INEVITABLE END #HYPE

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here as an oddball out because I didn't preorder the Special Edition of Fates when it first went up :(

Edited by Ace Tactician

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here as an oddball out because I didn't preorder the Special Edition of Fates when it first went up :(

Eh, don't worry, you aren't the only one. I don't have the game either. SRW is much more fun.

Eh, don't worry, you aren't the only one. I don't have the game either. SRW is much more fun.

Yea, me and countless others undoubtedly who didn't get the chance to obtain the Fates Special Edition and have a tough time obtaining because it's now being sold at double to triple the MSRP. Honestly, why can't people just resell it for its retail price rather than hiking the price up to 100-300 dollars.

Yea, me and countless others undoubtedly who didn't get the chance to obtain the Fates Special Edition and have a tough time obtaining because it's now being sold at double to triple the MSRP. Honestly, why can't people just resell it for its retail price rather than hiking the price up to 100-300 dollars.

Ferengi.jpg

3 range lunge bow units with seal defense and inevitable end.

Ninja debuff stack + poison strike.

A gust of wind could kill xander at that point.

Give up on Silence and hope Corrin can take on Ryoma alone?

it's not cheese, it's just that it makes it way less hard

Oh well, it's really hard to explain how to beat it, but I always send everyone to the left and then to the right. To deal with the Spy Shuriken Ninjas, I bait them with someone other than Niles to a spot in which Niles can attack them the next turn and then I finish them. I also use Shelter a lot.

It's a hard chapter

Like, you have to figure out how to do it, and that's a hard thing

Edited by Rathichu

Also, I started Conquest Lunatic today again because why not and I'm already on chapter 14

I love this game so fucking much <_>

Edited by Rathichu

vDYPE4z.png

when was this a thing? :o

I think it was when Cipher starting gaining circulation.

Her Cipher card is really one of her best drawings.

Its been a thing since SFS. Only, now everyone can use them, save for Pixel Marth

from what i hear it really isnt much of a profit

considering those people are racking up high prices

and half to most of that profit is just gonna pay for the shipping prices leaving scalpers with not much money left from their "totally worth it" profit

shipping actually isn't that much for just a game, especially if its shipping to the same country. When you consider how much its original price is, they're getting off well

Or you could get either BR/C and get the rest as DLC, like I did. Not as bad as ya think

Yeah I did one side at a time on hard too.

Bait? Yeah, but wouldn't whoever you baited with just get destroyed by the people on the other side of the wall/

Also lol I never keep my units unsupported. Usually by the time I get to chapter 13 I just completely forget it exists. So no shelter strats for me.

I honestly don't think I can do it.

On hard, I relied on xander tanking for certain parts. Which just doesn't work.

the enemies on that corridor won't move unless you get close to the master of arms IIRC

the only enemy attacking the unit you use to bait will be the spy shuriken ninja himself. Like, put that unit just 1 tile to the west and one to the south of the entrance of the corridor.

but yeah, it's a really, really hard chapter

Just kill Ryoma if you don't feel like doing it. Just know that 26 is almost as hard.

What units are you using and what class is your corrin?

+STR -SKL Ninja.

I'm using just the usual units: Camilla, Silas, Effie, Kaze, Niles, Elise, Felicia etc

I just wanted to do another regular Lunatic playthrough

Edited by Rathichu

Yeah I'm not going to go on that side. The 10,000 gold is useless when you get 20,000 in the next chapter.

Honestly it's just too hard imo. There's tons of tough stuff in conquest sure, but it never feels impossible, maybe overwhelming, but definitely not impossible.

The chapter's really well designed though, I'll say that.

The other side is a bit easier, but you have to be very careful and have enough competent combat units. Start by putting your shuriken breaker user just on the range of the 3 master ninjas and have him one round them (forge a bow if he doesn't have enough STR)

The most problematic area is probably the room with the mechanists and the puppets. Be extra careful to not be lunged (if you are, then it's GG). What I do is have a bunch of units rush to that room at once, kill all the enemies that can debuff except one of the master ninjas, who I freeze.