Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Now, Stage 53. Still in the intermission and already skill point chance. Choosing the Macross to charge ahead through the defenses of Solomon. It's also a secret condition. Hmm...

Man, feels a bit weird to see all these One Year War faces when the Titans and Haman are around. The Zabis are lucky that in this continuity the OYW got interrupted when the Macross crash-landed on Earth, causing a cease-fire. Still, their time is up, overtime or not...

Too bad this is a timed stage. Move the Macross to Solomon within 12 turns. Most likely if I hadn't choose to rush the objective may be different. And of course, this means the enemies will rush over to the Macross to block its path than actually attack me for the most part. Too bad, as there's a skill point for defeating the Rick-Dom II's within 3 turns.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I hope I get a chance to give Rocket League a try with my mom here why did it need to get a free weekend now

rocket league fucking rules

are you playing on pc

yes: play with me

no: fuck you

Of course, enemies can still attack if they stop right next to one of my units. So right now, they're all pretty much literally running into the ZZ's Hyper Beam Saber...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright, took down the Rick-Dom II's within the turn limit and... oh wow, the guy in the battleship that started near them even aknowledges it (with minutes instead of turns, of course), complete with voice acting. Weird... but at least tells me I did got the skill point.

3 turns and only know I had the Macross break through Ramba Ral's defensive line. Most of his non-mook underlings are still on the map. Still, behind are only scattered enemies and then Solomon itself guarded by the Black Tri-Stars and Dozul Zabi. No Big Zam in sight, though. But I wouldn't be surprised that if I take down the battleship Dozul is in...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh I finished that book like yesterday or the day before. It was called... A Fatal Grace, also by Louise Penny.

My head hurts terribly so I'm gonna hop off and hope I fall asleep soon.

Edited by Towa Herschel

I know, but overkilling a final boss in one turn is a bit boring.

Alvis was way more interesting and challenging.

And I liked his theme more.

He was indeed.

Hey Jules, how are you?

5okrj0P.pngc

congrats catria

you became the face of Fire Emblem

Looks like she dethroned Marth...

This must be why her love will forever be unrequited

9QMs4k.png

Edited by Toren

Why is Catria's Awakening design the image associated with FE?

because shes the face of FE

age of waifus has come

i agree

Sounds worrisome

i guess

Looks like she dethroned Marth...

This must be why her love will forever be unrequited

9QMs4k.png

poor marf