Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That post fusion

fabulous hair is always appreciated, ja

Thanks.

But why only rice? Still, you can give some over here. Add some beef and I'd love you. Well, not that far.

Uhhhhhh... I haven't counted LOL. I just added a couple in. Let's see, you count them: regular/original suku, Alice, Shanghai, Cirno, Flandre, Kagerou, Kaguya, Kasen, Parsee, Patchouli, Remilia, Rumia, Sekibanki, Sukuna, Tenshi, Tojiko, Wakasagihime, Yoshika, and Yuyuko, not including the player. Yes, it's a lot. @_@ Not all of them will have tons of screen time or anything.

Yes. I watched some of the anime and then it didn't take long to get me to go WTF IS HAPPENING and stopped it.

Well, I had a change of heart and added some eggs to it, haha. Oh my. I would accept your platonic(?) love regardless. ;)

Haha, that's a lot more than I was expecting o:. But yes that's good, the ones you use should have equal screen time.

My condolences,

Well, I had a change of heart and added some eggs to it, haha. Oh my. I would accept your platonic(?) love regardless. ;)

Haha, that's a lot more than I was expecting o:. But yes that's good, the ones you use should have equal screen time.

My condolences,

Ew eggs. Or what kind of eggs? Like how it was cooked. And lmao.

I removed some to add some so yeah. Still a lot. And well, maybe equal. The main ones. I named the player as Ein since I don't know how to code? for players to enter their names in. Probably more programming that I can't be arsed to remember or look up.

Ew eggs. Or what kind of eggs? Like how it was cooked. And lmao.

I removed some to add some so yeah. Still a lot. And well, maybe equal. The main ones. I named the player as Ein since I don't know how to code? for players to enter their names in. Probably more programming that I can't be arsed to remember or look up.

Boiled.

If you're still using Ren'py, I think there's a tutorial for it somewhere. I can't say for sure, since I haven't popped open Ren'py or a tutorial for it in years.

i found a halfway white hair on my head

Congratulations.

You're either old, stressing about something way too much, or genetics is doing its thing.

When u drink coffee to finish a work late at night but you finish the work before the effect of the cofffee goes away and u cant sleep despite being really tired and really wanting those potential 4 hours of sleep =(