• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I love and hate refa at the same time but with less hate in fact I don't hate refa at all I just need to find a balance actually this applies to many people also I'm running out of words to appreciate people with and I'm even starting to get sick of the word appreciate due to how many times I used it in a day life is really tough guys

i think

now is time to sleep

I love and hate refa at the same time but with less hate in fact I don't hate refa at all I just need to find a balance actually this applies to many people also I'm running out of words to appreciate people with and I'm even starting to get sick of the word appreciate due to how many times I used it in a day life is really tough guys

you'd think the word appreciate would appreciate in value the more you appreciated it but i can appreciate that appreciate just doesn't appreciate that way

I feel like this is not the worst problem you could have tbh

Yeah Tristian I'll sleep soonish I just have some random thoughts i need to vent out and nightime HHH is very ideal

Wait, just how many of these are there...?

idr

i just took screencaps

Yeah Tristian I'll sleep soonish I just have some random thoughts i need to vent out and nightime HHH is very ideal

Good

you need sleep >: