• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ITS HARD DAVID

IT FEELS KINDA STALE....I mean people will expect that from me and what if I'm repeative to the point were I'm annoying someone with all my appreciating

ITS HARD DAVID

IT FEELS KINDA STALE....I mean people will expect that from me and what if I'm repeative to the point were I'm annoying someone with all my appreciating

sounds like crazy talk

that you need to sleep off

bum

then how are you typing here

I'M STIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL IN A DREEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE EAAAATER

If I'm annoying with my typos or personality that's whatever cuz I can't really control that but I love appreciating people cuz I feel so fortunate to meet such amazing people and Id hate to bug them with all the things ya know

If I'm annoying with my typos or personality that's whatever cuz I can't really control that but I love appreciating people cuz I feel so fortunate to meet such amazing people and Id hate to bug them with all the things ya know

it's okay you don't annoy me and i'm the only person who matters tbqh sorry everyone else pack your bags and go home

ITS HARD DAVID

Mei I appreciate your concern about not wanting to annoy others.

I'd say set this issue aside from now and either put your mind on some other thing to keep you from sleeping or actually sleep, either way tabling it for later.

Mei you're wonderful just thought you should know.

[2:20:43 AM] Rukluf: I don't think I could ever love myself as much as u express ur love for me so what is even the point

this is kind of relevant to the conversation and it made me think a lot

i wanna sleep

but i dont wanna wake up to find ten pages in the morning

i'd appreciate you so hard right now

but i'll save that for tomorrow

when you got more sleep and can stay awake the appreciating