• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Considering how late I can get him, you'd think Bernie would join in something better than a... Zaku Kai! Really now, the people under you already use Zaku III Kai's!

Okay... I would say that Stage 63 is the beginning of the end. Stage 61, in my opinion, is the beginning of the end of the late-mid game. Because stages 61 and 62 cover... well, you'll find out soon enough...

Are you from Nevada

The House always wins. What do you think?

My mind automatically jumped to the first boss of SoR2, were there more rainy stages that I'm clearly not remembering?

Thats the one I was talking about yes.

is her face blowing up symbolizing how hard you were hit by that mephisto?

yes, i want to mephisto

video can't be played because the file is corrupt.

what did I do wrong?

download it and play it on foobar, or convert it to a mp3

I find it a bit of pity reading that only the Titans and Big Fire are the only human factions still in activity. More so since this is Giant Robo's last SRW appearance. The Titans still have a role to play here, but Big Fire... well, the plans were for them to reappear in Alpha 3, but that got canned. This in turn actually makes them survive the Alphaverse if only because they had to go AWOL after this game. Oh well...

Hahahaha, I like how most of the cast gets jumpy that Viletta has joined the team... wait... Viletta!? Did I made something wrong when recruiting Levi? Oh man, now I have to go check...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

While wearing the condom of opinion tolerance >_>

right after you get dank souls right

Aww if I could strim I would literally spending all day streaming even if I didn't have a single viewer.

But also, I cannot set up a strim while dodging parents <_>

<~<

Whichever comes first. Though technically, my brother plays Doom, while I play the Souls shit

Constant 24 hour strim, oh me oh my! I'd watch for about a good 5-6 constantly

Ah, right there's that, ah well.

Okay, got to choose between sortying Londo Bell first, or the Valkyries first. Former gives me a skill point and another if I rout in X turns. Latter continues further unlocking processes.... so latter goes.