• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol, Kakizaki didn't even got a chance. Shot down before stage could begin. Ah, he'll live... and not that I was using him in my main team anyway.

Okay... that's lots of enemies. Though all my starting units have W-Movement (that is, Isamu, Guld, Hikaru, and Max). Problem is, Millia has it too, and will make a beeline for Max. And their battle's outcome will determine what I unlock next stage. Basically, what may end up happening is either the Macross anime events, or the movie events, in regards to these two.

And the anime events will be. Pft, I had Max use the Soul (tripple damage) seishin just in case... and turns out I could just have used Hot Blood (double damage). Wasn't a hard choice... I mean, anime events is the canon one, considering Alpha Gaiden, and that Alpha 3 has Macross 7.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=rappers]10. Hyuna of 4MINUTE
892532d3d3.png
hyuna initially debuted as part of noted girl group wonder girls at fifteen years old but she withdrew shortly after their first single for health reasons
a couple years later she debuted again under 4minute which hoo-boy was an amazing choice because 4minute is one of the few female hip-hop groups out there and she is an amazing rapper
also she has a body type that defies normal beauty standards in korea and even though she faces hate for that she still takes pride in her body. that's pretty ok.
also also fun fact she was the woman featured in noted song gangnam style

9. Jiyoon of 4MINUTE
82a9f6f8eb.png
"kim isn't it kinda cheating to name two people under the same group" OK YEAH BUT LISTEN
hyuna is by faaaaaaaaaaar the most popular member of 4minute because of her status as a former wonder girls member but i PERSONALLY prefer jiyoon
hyuna has a much more unique voice but imo jiyoon's technique is more memorable and aggressive, which i appreciate
if u actually care here is hyuna and here is jiyoon rapping

8. Jimin of AOA

0aa2c8665d.png

probably the only rapper in the history of kpop with a cutesy image, my girl jimin

some people say her voice is annoying BUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT it's super unique and it really adds a twinge of ??? spice and sass to aoa's songs

she recently made her solo debut but she got a lot of hate because a very popular male idol was featured in it and fangirls are petty and jealous : (

7. Suga of BTS
9af74d7526.png
bts has all-around amazing rappers and man shoutout to suga for being my first favourite rapper in that group
he has a very unique style of delivering his raps and he helps write and compose almost all of bts' music, i really respect that
also he's known for noted quotes "i think this is the most sunlight i've gotten in nearly five years," "i've always wanted to nap in a different country," and "if i were ever cast in a movie, i would want to be one of those extras where i speak a lot and then be the first to die"

6. Kidoh of ToppDogg

42076ed6d6.png

kidoh was originally part of bts but left the group before debut for unknown reasons (not because of conflict with the members, he's still on good terms with them)

despite leaving though he still retained the same kind of style that the rappers in bts have so he stands out in toppdogg as the main rapper

unfortunately he left toppdogg too : ( i guess the idol life wasn't for him

5. Amber of f(x)

e1c83f0e29.png

i don't listen to f(x) but the one song i listened to i immediately noticed amber--wow, she's so beautiful and unique with that short hair, i love how she's deviating from the regular wavylong hairstyle that female idols tend to wear all the time

honestly i initially thought that it was to hold up the "manly" image that female rappers usually have but i learned later that that was just who she was; she's very tomboyish and she's one of the few female idols that doesn't get hate when she's seen with male idols just because she is friends with all the dudes. all of them

again, i love how she carries her self-image despite how critical korean netizens are (i once saw someone ask her on twitter, "so when are you going to be a girl?" it made me so angry) and she funnels her problems into the songs that she writes, which makes them so much more powerful because it's her voice. both literally and metaphorically.

[spoiler=she wrote this message to her fans when she released her song "borders," it was very touching]7f64634e72.png

4. J-Hope of BTS

daaa347837.png

ok yeah jhope great rapper yes (he was initially my least favourite rapper in the group but he stole my heart away here wow (though tbh i probably only like him more than suga because suga has a slight lisp)) buT ALSO

kpop's full of stupid people but jhope is extrastupid to the point where he is one of the only two idols i cannot ever take seriously and that is why he is one of my favouritest goons ever

[spoiler=point]c1c20839d7.gif

3. Wei of UP10TION

189aedd31f.png

you have... very likely heard his name before as i only very recently discovered and fell for him

he's only 19 but he trained for five years (the longest in the band!) so he has a much more polished and distinguished style than the other rappers in the group

also there's something i really enjoy in his voice that i can't quote pin down? i guess he has a higher and clearer tone than most other rappers

he's also very sweet i'm sure i've posted plenty about him in this thread already though woops

2. I.M. of MONSTA X

6c697a787c.png

...........ok yeah i also very recently got into this band but hear me out

he is one of two (2) rappers in the group, oddly few for a hip-hop boy group, but man he is very good--he's fluent in english and he has a very nice voice that puts him above the other rapper for me, despite the other guy having much better technique

the members of monsta x were chosen through a survival show and literally TWO EPISODES before the finale i.m. got shoved into the competition

obviously because most of the trainees had been eliminated by then the other contestants were bitter that he got added so late and were very hateful toward him

he was only 17? 18? at the time which isn't /too/ young but obviously when he's the youngest in a competition where everyone else hates him for a reason he can't control you can't blame him for breaking down and crying

worst part of it was that the episode he got added in was a team-based competition but THANKFULLY he seems to be very good friends with the rest of monsta x now

oh yeah also he's a really good rapper did i mention that

1. Rap Monster of BTS (also damian's ultimate bias in all of kpop!!)

211f05d688.png

"that's a stupid-ass stage name" yeah ok but please

he's the youngest rapper in bts but he's also the leader and he is amazingly passionate about music--he actually studied philosophy for a while in order to develop bts' latest album concepts and he's noted to have a very high iq; he scored within the top 1 percent on one of south korea's national tests or something? and considering how academically driven koreans are that's really really big

he also lived in new zealand in a while to become fluent in english and become a better songwriter i really appreciate his dedication

as a rapper he probably has the most unique voice of any rapper i've ever heard besides jimin and hyuna and oh man u gotta hear the way he delivers his rap it is amazing (and this was from two years ago; he's improved miles since then)

also he's received hate within south korea because he supports gay rights pretty vocally (sk is really conservative) and i very much respect him for that too wow he's just an amazing person

i enjoyed putting this together thank u tristiann

Hm, a few enemy reinforcements... but still this stage hasn't proved much of a challenge. I know it's a prelude though, to the main events of Stage 62.

Well, stopping for today.

[spoiler=rappers]10. Hyuna of 4MINUTE

892532d3d3.png

hyuna initially debuted as part of noted girl group wonder girls at fifteen years old but she withdrew shortly after their first single for health reasons

a couple years later she debuted again under 4minute which hoo-boy was an amazing choice because 4minute is one of the few female hip-hop groups out there and she is an amazing rapper

also she has a body type that defies normal beauty standards in korea and even though she faces hate for that she still takes pride in her body. that's pretty ok.

also also fun fact she was the woman featured in noted song gangnam style

9. Jiyoon of 4MINUTE

82a9f6f8eb.png

"kim isn't it kinda cheating to name two people under the same group" OK YEAH BUT LISTEN

hyuna is by faaaaaaaaaaar the most popular member of 4minute because of her status as a former wonder girls member but i PERSONALLY prefer jiyoon

hyuna has a much more unique voice but imo jiyoon's technique is more memorable and aggressive, which i appreciate

if u actually care here is hyuna and here is jiyoon rapping

8. Jimin of AOA

0aa2c8665d.png

probably the only rapper in the history of kpop with a cutesy image, my girl jimin

some people say her voice is annoying BUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT it's super unique and it really adds a twinge of ??? spice and sass to aoa's songs

she recently made her solo debut but she got a lot of hate because a very popular male idol was featured in it and fangirls are petty and jealous : (

7. Suga of BTS

9af74d7526.png

bts has all-around amazing rappers and man shoutout to suga for being my first favourite rapper in that group

he has a very unique style of delivering his raps and he helps write and compose almost all of bts' music, i really respect that

also he's known for noted quotes "i think this is the most sunlight i've gotten in nearly five years," "i've always wanted to nap in a different country," and "if i were ever cast in a movie, i would want to be one of those extras where i speak a lot and then be the first to die"

6. Kidoh of ToppDogg

42076ed6d6.png

kidoh was originally part of bts but left the group before debut for unknown reasons (not because of conflict with the members, he's still on good terms with them)

despite leaving though he still retained the same kind of style that the rappers in bts have so he stands out in toppdogg as the main rapper

unfortunately he left toppdogg too : ( i guess the idol life wasn't for him

5. Amber of f(x)

e1c83f0e29.png

i don't listen to f(x) but the one song i listened to i immediately noticed amber--wow, she's so beautiful and unique with that short hair, i love how she's deviating from the regular wavylong hairstyle that female idols tend to wear all the time

honestly i initially thought that it was to hold up the "manly" image that female rappers usually have but i learned later that that was just who she was; she's very tomboyish and she's one of the few female idols that doesn't get hate when she's seen with male idols just because she is friends with all the dudes. all of them

again, i love how she carries her self-image despite how critical korean netizens are (i once saw someone ask her on twitter, "so when are you going to be a girl?" it made me so angry) and she funnels her problems into the songs that she writes, which makes them so much more powerful because it's her voice. both literally and metaphorically.

[spoiler=she wrote this message to her fans when she released her song "borders," it was very touching]7f64634e72.png

4. J-Hope of BTS

daaa347837.png

ok yeah jhope great rapper yes (he was initially my least favourite rapper in the group but he stole my heart away here wow (though tbh i probably only like him more than suga because suga has a slight lisp)) buT ALSO

kpop's full of stupid people but jhope is extrastupid to the point where he is one of the only two idols i cannot ever take seriously and that is why he is one of my favouritest goons ever

[spoiler=point]c1c20839d7.gif

3. Wei of UP10TION

189aedd31f.png

you have... very likely heard his name before as i only very recently discovered and fell for him

he's only 19 but he trained for five years (the longest in the band!) so he has a much more polished and distinguished style than the other rappers in the group

also there's something i really enjoy in his voice that i can't quote pin down? i guess he has a higher and clearer tone than most other rappers

he's also very sweet i'm sure i've posted plenty about him in this thread already though woops

2. I.M. of MONSTA X

6c697a787c.png

...........ok yeah i also very recently got into this band but hear me out

he is one of two (2) rappers in the group, oddly few for a hip-hop boy group, but man he is very good--he's fluent in english and he has a very nice voice that puts him above the other rapper for me, despite the other guy having much better technique

the members of monsta x were chosen through a survival show and literally TWO EPISODES before the finale i.m. got shoved into the competition

obviously because most of the trainees had been eliminated by then the other contestants were bitter that he got added so late and were very hateful toward him

he was only 17? 18? at the time which isn't /too/ young but obviously when he's the youngest in a competition where everyone else hates him for a reason he can't control you can't blame him for breaking down and crying

worst part of it was that the episode he got added in was a team-based competition but THANKFULLY he seems to be very good friends with the rest of monsta x now

oh yeah also he's a really good rapper did i mention that

1. Rap Monster of BTS (also damian's ultimate bias in all of kpop!!)

211f05d688.png

"that's a stupid-ass stage name" yeah ok but please

he's the youngest rapper in bts but he's also the leader and he is amazingly passionate about music--he actually studied philosophy for a while in order to develop bts' latest album concepts and he's noted to have a very high iq; he scored within the top 1 percent on one of south korea's national tests or something? and considering how academically driven koreans are that's really really big

he also lived in new zealand in a while to become fluent in english and become a better songwriter i really appreciate his dedication

as a rapper he probably has the most unique voice of any rapper i've ever heard besides jimin and hyuna and oh man u gotta hear the way he delivers his rap it is amazing (and this was from two years ago; he's improved miles since then)

also he's received hate within south korea because he supports gay rights pretty vocally (sk is really conservative) and i very much respect him for that too wow he's just an amazing person

i enjoyed putting this together thank u tristiann

Ridiculous stage names is all part of the rap game

Rap Monster sure has dedication

it's that dedication that makes me intrigued

no problem

as long as your long post was fun

(i was about to make a post asking what happened and where did you go, heehee)

that took literally an hour and a half

worth it