• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i just finished my homework and i was about to sleep but i just remembered that i challenged my friend to a hangul-writing competition tomorrow and that i need to practice why am i like this

Whats not to like about it?

Well first of all, why? Why even have this be a thing? We don't need everything to be connected through even more ways. What exactly is gained story-wise?

Secondly, the heroes being awesome and being able to do awesome things because they are reincarnations of ancient masters just kind of... undermines them and whatever growth they had in my eyes.

...Also while it's not explicitly stated in the theory, if it ends up being true and it turns out that Xehanort knew along and it was somehow all part of his plan the entire time I might just flip my shit.

the same way i learned how to body roll and ended up learning the choreography for call me baby's chorus because "might as well"

>adding jokes to patches

see now with that the FE5 one is perfectly fine

This is very wrong

No he's right.

Even if one is a legitimately terrible joke and the other is bad humor, the idea is the same.

Add jokes to them all or don't add any.