Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

a mobile game thats focusing more on the factions

idk sounds like a bit odd as a premise

but idk, i need to see the execution

Well, the factions really only have an affect on the multiplayer aspect. Aside from that, the story's more or less the same no matter which one you choose.

Keep in mind that the game is set just before the Keyblade War.

Well first of all, why? Why even have this be a thing? We don't need everything to be connected through even more ways. What exactly is gained story-wise?

Secondly, the heroes being awesome and being able to do awesome things because they are reincarnations of ancient masters just kind of... undermines them and whatever growth they had in my eyes.

...Also while it's not explicitly stated in the theory, if it ends up being true and it turns out that Xehanort knew along and it was somehow all part of his plan the entire time I might just flip my shit.

Welp.... I'll admit you do have a point there that I must not have thought about considering I'm only just read it earlier today. I'd imagine it'd have something to do with the Book of Prophecy that was mentioned in Re:Coded

I'd agree with that, save for Ven's case, out of not knowing just what he was capable of before being split. Apparently, Xehanort saw something in him, but (Ven) was too benign to let it out.

Considering the way he treats all of them, I'd doubt it. I mean, he's so dismissive of both Aqua AND Kairi, that to him, they might as well be negligible.But IF he does..... that might be pushing it.

Lemme give this another look so I actually know what I'm talking about

look at this retro look

Blame Nightmare for getting me back into the River City games and playing the Japanese only games.

I am in the office trying to talk to my director who has a meeting, you sir?

Just eating some late dinner, very late.

Hopefully you aren't too distracted lol.

Just eating some late dinner, very late.

Hopefully you aren't too distracted lol.

Ah good!

No in fact I found out something that I must take care of asap

ouch

where did you last see it?

In my bed but I couldn't find it and now I'm in school and I'm so hungry I can't wait till lunch time.

I am especially triggered irl by a person who doesn't know when to stop and always requests things from me...

Edited by James Bond