• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

they have a kit on amazon that can like tell you your blood type

you have to extract blood from your body yourself tho and i wouldn't trust myself to do that

I know my blood type.

It's a superior brand of blood

jk, that doesn't even matter to me, it's all red and keeps you alive.

Edited by Soledai

I'm O+ FWIW. According to GLORIOUS NIPPON, this means...

"Type O

People with blood type O people are outgoing, energetic and social. They are the most flexible of the blood types. They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily. They are flighty and not too dependable. O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention. Also, people with O blood are extremely self-confident.
Type O, the most "average" blood type, is considered the best type in Japan.
Quatre, Sailor Moon, Saito Hajime, Kamiya Kaoru, Tamahome"

Except the easily starting up projects and not following through on them and also the not too dependable parts. Those fit me to a T.

"Third in line in the population count, Bs are a more balanced blood type. They are considered to be the most practical of the types. They can be thoughtful and sensitive, but also ambitious with some leadership qualities. They want to know all the details and directions of a project before they jump in. They are focused and goal oriented, even in the face of something impossible. Because they are individualists and like to follow their own rules, Bs can seem uncooperative. They can also come off as cold and serious because they focus more on their thoughts than their feelings."

-Description for B blood types

meh, i guess it is somewhat accurate toward me, but cold and serious? i'm more laid-back and friendly

Wouldnt be the first time I done it. Tho as I got older, it gradually became less comfortable (which it wasn't very to begin with)

must be a small couch huh

is there something you can get for your room or something to repel them?

or something?

would've been better with a mustache and top hat but that is pretty top notch

The sooner the better, I feel it should be corrected and cleaned up right away, and I have some other things I want to ask.

But [insert words here, shh don't ask], so I guess it's all right. I know now's not the best time.

If you want to chew the fat about literally anything else though, we can talk to your leisure. There's something unrelated I wanted to talk about as well.

Ehhh what's the unrelated thing you wanted to talk about

Except the easily starting up projects and not following through on them and also the not too dependable parts. Those fit me to a T.

Does that mean mostly everyone itt is O type

1. don't be a lazy bones

2. get off the stinking internet and stop looking at memes

3. make some very nice tea

4. make some bomb ass croissants

5. get to work on that project while eating those amazing croissants while drinking yo fine ass tea

Edited by lammywhammy