Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Okay, since I have over 70 Skill Points, I'm definitely taking the Good/Canon path.

Lovely name for the stage huh. Fitting.

And now begins the second-to-last stage. As if the STMC wasn't enough, the Balmary have begun to move again. Laodeccia and Euzzeth themselves have personally come to greet us at our base. And they finally reveal their plan all along: They have spent this whole time weakening the humans, so that once the STMC arrive, they would beg the Balmary to take them in and protect them.

Gee, where have I seen this type of plan before...? *looks at a history book*

Of course, the heroes won't accept that, so now Laodeccia and Euzzeth plan to take us in by force. Of course, they won't fight us yet. Instead they leave Scirocco in charge of that. Interestingly enough, when Euzzeth mentions other powers they could protect the humans from, he mentions the Zentraedi, the Meltraedi, and the... Zuvorg!? Yeah folks, this is the first, and only time, the Inspectors/Guests/Zuvorg/etc. will ever be mentioned in the Alphaverse. And of course, will never show up in all the four games at all. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This stage marks the last time human enemies will appear. And even then, it's just the non-generics. Despite the initial forces here (of course there will be enemy reinforcements, what made you think otherwise?) being that of Jupiterian/Zanscare mechas, they're all piloted here by Balmarians. Cross-piloting. A rare thing to happen in SRW. Time to savor it while it lasts.

But well, this will be for tomorrow.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I can't believe I'm so close to finish SRW Alpha now... feels like just yesterday when all I had was just the Grungust Type-2 and Hover Pilder... and now it's an army of powerhouses... except of course, for those mechas like... Boss Borot. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

goonidight satan dan

the green theme is the only theme for me

tried to go purple for a bit but it made this place feel alien

that's how i felt with blue at first but now it's a lot easier on the eyes to me

Ugh
My anxiety is striking

what happened =(