• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You aren't a terrible person, so you have that going for you, at least.

OR AM I????????????????????????????????????? hahashahahahahahaha

Good job chen! :newyears:

YOU TOo!!!! I'M CONGRATULATING YOU ALSO!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't remember a 3 being passing. I didn't get college credit for my 3 in AP Spanish, IIRC.

It depends on the subject/school I think

I got the same score for AP spanish and then didn't have to take any language classes in College, so I assume it counted for my school.

people do vote for them.

not because they see them as having a chance of actually getting in office but sometimes they're the only candidates that even remotely represent their beliefs.

that makes sense

but, eh

#JillStein2016

Or let Hillary bend over the common man and fuck them in the ass or watch and wait at what Trump can do provided he can do a damn thing when all of the House is against him.

people do vote for them.

not because they see them as having a chance of actually getting in office but sometimes they're the only candidates that even remotely represent their beliefs.

yeah I'm not being serious when I said that but god damn is it frustrating when you have absolutely zero hope for making anything better.

yes sanders and trump would be worse but the lack of change in political dynamics can be absolutely suffocating.

That's why proportional voting >>>>>>>>>> first past the post

Funnily enough, though, here in brazil we have the opposite problem. Here we have like 30 parties in the congress (yeah, no hyperbole), yet plenty of them have no ideology at all and then there are plenty who share the same beliefs.

Yeah, I can understand that. Even if things got better and they somehow put a fiscally responsible person as their candidate, I couldn't take another government of the PT.

i'd personally vote for the closest alternative that has the biggest chance of winning

on second thought, let me not talk about politics

tis a silly thing

I never get to talk about politics when it's becoming increasingly clear that everything it stacked in favor of against those who are exploited by the super elite. ( ._.)