• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ah, you and your weird mexican cartoons

April 1st is the day when the world is full of lies, however to Kouta, it is his precious imouto’s birthday. His father returned that day after a long time away and told him: “Actually Kouta… you have 364 other imoutos”. He was still confused when his father brought him to Tachibana Gakuen. He was the only guy at the school. The other 365 students were… all his imoutos.

April 1st is the day when the world is full of lies, however to Kouta, it is his precious imouto’s birthday. His father returned that day after a long time away and told him: “Actually Kouta… you have 364 other imoutos”. He was still confused when his father brought him to Tachibana Gakuen. He was the only guy at the school. The other 365 students were… all his imoutos.

Really now?

April 1st is probably my most preferred day of the year, for nothing related to the above.

Really now?

April 1st is probably my most preferred day of the year, for nothing related to the above.

because it's Soleday, right?

Edited by Nobody

After his father’s death, Jin was separated from his 365 imoutos and ended up living overseas. He told them to live ‘strongly’ until he comes back to them. Ten years later, he reunited with his imoutos in Japan… and they are all banchous!? Not only that, but it was said that the strongest imouto will become oniichan’s bride. Could it be that they misunderstood what he said?

...So let me have this right...

This girl comes over, apparently with a job for this shitty detective, and tries to tell him multiple times about it, he derails the conversation numerous times with utterly stupid and pointless drivel for nearly ten minutes. Then after all his meaningless and tedious time wasting, he tells her to get on with 'the story'?

*This post sat unposted for about 5 minutes, I couldn't think of what to say to that*

Edited by Soledai

...So let me have this right...

This girl comes over, apparently with a job for this shitty detective, and tries to tell him multiple times about it, he derails the conversation numerous times with utterly stupid and pointless drivel for nearly ten minutes. Then after all his meaningless and tedious time wasting, he tells her to get on with 'the story'?

*This post sat unposted for about 5 minutes, I couldn't think of what to say to that*

what the actual?

> Kojiroh tells other dumb character to open a window

> She opens it

> "Shut that right now, you'll wreck my computer!"

...Are you serious?

lol what the fuck?

Dropped. I can only take so much of that level of stupidity.

it all sounded way too stupid to deal with

My condolences