• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i would but wearing a suit is more my style

Ah, what sort? Do you wear ties? I had to at work back in the day, and hated it.

I'm a fan of the blazer and plaid skirt with stockings look.

Oh boy, David might not like this newest episode of Dragon Ball Super, despite it giving Gohan and Future Trunks alot of talking time, and recollecting. Very good bits of fluff such.

But this line...

Piccolo, to Trunks: "Don't bother taking Gohan with you to the future. He's a scholar now, not a martial artist."

...Well,

To be fair I was never bothered by the idea of Gohan eventually just loosing interest in martial arts, that's not entirely out of character I think. My problem was always more the execution and lack of consistency of his character after Cell. That said...

What does annoy me is what the fuck happened to Ultimate Gohan? What actually happened to that? This is probably one of the most clear examples of how there is just no idea of what to do with this character.

So no, that line doesn't particularly bother me. Guess I'll be waiting for the dub to see what happens throughout the rest of the series.

When hhh's too quiet it sucks.

When it's too active it sucks.

Truly, indeed.

But is there a deeper meaning to all this?

What is the cause of this sadness in the mind of the Shezzy

Are clans a big deal in actual Scotland? I'm from Clan Leslie, but I'm not sure how big of a deal that is, being in America.

clans obviously historically were a bigger deal than they are now, but they are pretty much groups of people "united by actual or perceived lineage" (thanks wikipedia) I have a met a few people's surnames the same with my clan.

in the most extreme, there is a case of a clan called Campbell that betrayed and massacred the MacDonald clan in their sleep in the interest of the English in 1692. To this day there is still anti-Campbell clan sentiments in some MacDonald areas.

http://aminus3.s3.amazonaws.com/image/g0023/u00022832/i01436574/86126b31249fdcb3c371f3551395dd00_large.jpg

I'm from Clan Laing, which is pretty much undocumented meaning I doubt they really did anything of importance to be honest, but Leslie was far more prestigious from what I can scan over the page, particularly that they sided and directly fought with Robert the Bruce (who I pretty much regard as the greatest romanticized Scot, surpassing even William Wallace) and secured Scottish independence. They also have a castle in Aberdeenshire. You could read about some of the history here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Leslie

Don't Kilts predate a time when all men wore just pants?

I was mostly joking because I'm not really sure. They first started being made at the end of the 16th century. Edited by Tryhard

Ah, what sort? Do you wear ties? I had to at work back in the day, and hated it.

I'm a fan of the blazer and plaid skirt with stockings look.

sometimes i wear ties if i want to, i prefer not to because it usually looks fine without it

actually I checked the Leslie page and the 'Laing' clan are actually a 'sept' of the Leslie clan, meaning they are division or descendent split of the family, lol. that's pretty crazy

...Well,

To be fair I was never bothered by the idea of Gohan eventually just loosing interest in martial arts, that's not entirely out of character I think. My problem was always more the execution and lack of consistency of his character after Cell. That said...

What does annoy me is what the fuck happened to Ultimate Gohan? What actually happened to that? This is probably one of the most clear examples of how there is just no idea of what to do with this character.

So no, that line doesn't particularly bother me. Guess I'll be waiting for the dub to see what happens throughout the rest of the series.

He's at least happy, but its the lack of consistency yeah.

gosh i know aqua is better then ven but i always have much more fun playing ven than aqua

sword boys strike again i guess

want me to get pictures of eyepatch boy again?

I have become the sad pepe.

Smoking 2hu is the only thing keeping me going some days.

As can I yours.

sounds like me with League

I hate it so much yet I strive ever to get better yet to no avail

clans obviously historically were a bigger deal than they are now, but they are pretty much groups of people "united by actual or perceived lineage" (thanks wikipedia) I have a met a few people's surnames with my clan.

in the most extreme, there is a case of a clan called Campbell that betrayed and massacred the MacDonald clan in their sleep in the interest of the English in 1692. To this day there is still anti-Campbell clan sentiments in some MacDonald areas.

http://aminus3.s3.amazonaws.com/image/g0023/u00022832/i01436574/86126b31249fdcb3c371f3551395dd00_large.jpg

I'm from Clan Laing, which is pretty much undocumented meaning I doubt they really did anything of importance to be honest, but Leslie was far more prestigious from what I can scan over the page, particularly that they sided and directly fought with Robert the Bruce (who I pretty much regard as the greatest romanticized Scot, surpassing even William Wallace) and secured Scottish independence. You could read about some of the history here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Leslie

That's pretty cool. My last name, so direct male line through my father or whatever also apparently has some prestige to it, being one of the groups that came to England after the Norman invasion. I wonder why my ancestors came over to America, if they had it so good in the British Isles. I've also got Welsh and Irish in me.

sometimes i wear ties if i want to, i prefer not to because it usually looks fine without it

All this talk about clothes makes me want to get my petticoats back out. They currently are sitting in a box and haven't been unpacked yet.

I'm married, but I had a courthouse wedding, so I never really got a wedding dress.

Well I imagine most do that but I wanna do that just because wedding dresses are so pretty. It's not like I'm getting married soon or anything. Ein hasn't even gotten me a proposal suku yet.

actually I checked the Leslie page and the 'Laing' clan are actually a 'sept' of the Leslie clan, meaning they are division or descendent split of the family, lol. that's pretty crazy

That's pretty cool, maybe we're distantly related.

All this talk about clothes makes me want to get my petticoats back out. They currently are sitting in a box and haven't been unpacked yet.

i wish i could dress the way i want to

i just wear a lot of black and gothic shirts and thats as much as i can spend on my steretype style clothes because i lack money

just a lotta black...