Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

> [sometimes, I forget I'm not a Suku]

According to my absolutely accurate observation, you thought of yourself as a suku at one point. ;)

...Fuck.

But since you ate God, who apparently was a Suku, you've become Suku

Even if you deny it, you're a Suku now

Oh crap I fucked myself over. UHHHHHHHHHH... weeeeeeeeeeell................ Okay.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

>Io
>Good
Look at this fucking ugly whore. Nothing makes me angrier than this literally copy pasted Isabeau wanna-be. Fucking hack Yasuda probably saw the sexy and perfect Isabeau and tried to copy her in his pathetic and tactless style. Look how stupid this dumb bitch looks. I hate everything about her. Her stupid round head, her stupid schoolgirl shit. Her stupid hands up thing. Her stupid timid personality. She does nothing but wait on the MC's beck and call like a little cock obsessed dog. She has no depth to her, unlike Isabeau who is literally perfection. The true heroine of the game, the incorruptible. Chosing humanity over Power or Law. Io couldn't make a choice like that because she's too much of a timid dumb little bitch. If Daichi hadn't suggested the third route there's no way in hell this little pussy would have spoken up for shit, and her somehow surviving so long in the story and dying the way she did is laughable. Someone like her wouldn't last 5 minutes in the SMT world. Meanwhile Isabeau was already READY to be a Samurai. Her father was a Samurai and she already had the skills needed to survive in the cruel world that is Tokyo. No bitching, no whining, no crying about how much of a timid bitch she is while the rest of the world went to hell. She got she done, and in the CANON path she helped save the fucking world and free it from the dome. That means something, and you know what? She's back again in Final. Meanwhile Io's story ends with a bunch of fucking losers on a beach sucking each other's dicks because they're all faggots.

it looks like you have a mohawk

oh yeah that's the word and description too

BUT HAIR. I was told I didn't have much hair as a baby. :< and now I have plenty.

fuck i am so out of it from these meds wooo

i was punk and edgy as a baby too.

also idk why but my hair's been falling out during showers since january fuck 2016

stress? its why a lot of my hair is either graying or falling out

I don't have any readily available baby pics of myself, so here's my son eating a taco.

gBl8K5M.jpg?1

your child has good taste in tacos b/c that looks like one of the doritos locos tacos at taco bell