Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Same, I'd import Moon Dwellers faster than I've imported anything if the PS3 version had subs... but alas.

They're too busy trying to create incentives for people to get a PS4

I'll wait for the PS3 patch of Moon Dwellers

It's okay, though. In a few years while everyone plays with their PS6's, I'll finally buy the PS4 and enjoy the glorious thing that is an official non-OG SRW in English.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol Tonton

I just read those posts and man she is STILL facepalm worthy. So I just stuffed her back in my ignore list.

I never complained about playing Sen 2 and EO5 demo without subs. >_> HEY FALCOM ADD IN ENGLISH SUBS NOW

Edited by Cirno

Honestly, I want subs mainly for reading the story. I can play SRW games fine with what Japanese I know and from memorization of what does what. But the story I have to rely through story summaries online, if there's any, or fan translations. So yeah...

For the record, the person who uploaded that SRW A translated script on GameFAQs is pretty much my hero.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

if you complain over there being no english subtitles in a japanese version of the game you deserve to be slapped

tbh I disagree because I feel you really shouldn't be limited to a certain language because of where you are/got your copy, when another one is available in some form, this kind of segregation is just bad

part 4 is like the last stand part i really liked until part 7

part 4 and 6 are the only good stand parts you mean, right? Edited by Tonton

part 4 and 6 are the only good stand parts you mean, right?

no

part 6 was okay

the only parts i basically 100% enjoyed were 1, 2, and 4

Did your friend say that too? I imagine it's worth it. I'll see what Ein thinks too, tomorrow. It looks soooooooo good.

I'm the friend. I made okonomiyaki as my first time tasting of it in a class... though it was a long time ago when I did make it.

The base is cabbage and what is best describe as "pancake batter." Just make enough to stick the cabbage together because the cabbage is the main thing about okonomiyaki. To top the main dish, you can have Kewpie mayonnaise (it's thinner and complements Japanese dishes), an okonomiyaki sauce (though I swear we had a dark sauce of some kind store-bought), seaweed sprinkles, and fish flakes. But after that, you can customize it by cooking vegetables and meats (like bacon or pork) because "okonomi" means "preference" or "choice"!

This site's recipe, while adding more than necessary, does say you can use all-purpose flour instead of special Okonomiyaki flour

http://www.justonecookbook.com/okonomiyaki/

And this seems a bit more basic but definitely play around with recipes

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/99795/okonomiyaki/

I guess if you did go to restaurants, they would charge $10-$15 because ridiculous restaurant prices, but the most basic/simple recipe shouldn't be that much if you want to try it yourself. :)

Yeah man but Jolyne

Stuff gets to some pretty bs level but it hits the right notes with characters for me

It's kinda got a similar feel to part 4 to me in some aspects

jolyne was cool but i just... couldn't get into it or as interested as i was with part 2 tbh

though i almost did drop jojo entirely halfway through part 3

I'm the friend. I made okonomiyaki as my first time tasting of it in a class... though it was a long time ago when I did make it.

The base is cabbage and what is best describe as "pancake batter." Just make enough to stick the cabbage together because the cabbage is the main thing about okonomiyaki. To top the main dish, you can have Kewpie mayonnaise (it's thinner and complements Japanese dishes), an okonomiyaki sauce (though I swear we had a dark sauce of some kind store-bought), seaweed sprinkles, and fish flakes. But after that, you can customize it by cooking vegetables and meats (like bacon or pork) because "okonomi" means "preference" or "choice"!

This site's recipe, while adding more than necessary, does say you can use all-purpose flour instead of special Okonomiyaki flour

http://www.justonecookbook.com/okonomiyaki/

And this seems a bit more basic but definitely play around with recipes

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/99795/okonomiyaki/

I guess if you did go to restaurants, they would charge $10-$15 because ridiculous restaurant prices, but the most basic/simple recipe shouldn't be that much if you want to try it yourself. :)

oh hi

I see... But I don't know how to cook. >_> It LOOKS okay in terms of difficulty but... I dunno... but bleh. It seems like a lot of ingredients to use though, so would it really be less than a restaurant price? aaaaaaaaaa

I'm currently working on a few playthroughs again for my channel, FE3, Actraiser and i'm gonna add DBZ Supersonic warriors to that pile along with some others.

Supersonic Warriors has a small poll though I'd like some people to put in for though please? http://www.poll-maker.com/poll760155x90494D6c-31

I'm currently working on a few playthroughs again for my channel, FE3, Actraiser and i'm gonna add DBZ Supersonic warriors to that pile along with some others.

Supersonic Warriors has a small poll though I'd like some people to put in for though please? http://www.poll-maker.com/poll760155x90494D6c-31

You doing both books?

i dont know much about dragonball so i just voted for my favorite character oops

I see... But I don't know how to cook. >_> It LOOKS okay in terms of difficulty but... I dunno... but bleh. It seems like a lot of ingredients to use though, so would it really be less than a restaurant price? aaaaaaaaaa

It was pretty easy, actually!

Here's what I say for the very least:

(Napa) cabbage

[ingredients for the batter]

optional: [the sauces and/or the seaweed sprinkles, if you want]

optional: anything else, including vegetables and meats

Buying for the most essential ingredients shouldn't be too much on the wallet; the sauces and the optional ingredients would be the most costly.

A couple options are you make it but be like a bare minimum for one serving (or add on if you want) or when you go to try okonomiyaki at the restaurant that you bring a friend along and split it--but asking first how big the plate is. An okonomiyaki I had at a restaurant was massive, filling a large plate easily.

i dont know much about dragonball so i just voted for my favorite character oops

Tis fine, I appreciate it ^^

jedi is straeveras confirmed

Who