• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The best to solution to balancing gameplay builds is just to make everything broken, as always.

I actually approve though.

but they should go back to protagonists being badass normals no magic like smt1/2

Same, also apparently magic can crit now.

I agree with this

You're playing it?

Also, physical > Magic in the OG SMT IV

It's just that you have to invest in DEX rather than STR, that is useless

Not me, but my brother has it. He's contemplating stopping SMT4(Not really liking it) for SMT4 Final

I agree as far as demons go, but I think protagonist is better suited for magic, but that's just me.

i started crying because i felt guilty for not liking a video my boyfriend linked me

theres always gonna be those few things two partners dont like

its only natural

just lurking around

one gets dreadfully bored on late nights, you know

I know that feeling.

I'm so bored that I stumbled on a weird remix of Wonderwall with anime song and I found it strangely good.

So bored that I stopped playing the most recent Monster Hunter to go fight early game enemies on the Wii version of Monster Hunter after not touching the game in years.

I know that feeling.

I'm so bored that I stumbled on a weird remix of Wonderwall with anime song and I found it strangely good.

So bored that I stopped playing the most recent Monster Hunter to go fight early game enemies on the Wii version of Monster Hunter after not touching the game in years.

bored enough to replay older games?

guess im not that bored yet haha

but eh

it happens

theres always gonna be those few things two partners dont like

its only natural

i still feel pretty bad about it, i feel like a horrible gf in general most of the time even when i'm not doing anything wrong

bored enough to replay older games?

guess im not that bored yet haha

but eh

it happens

I wanted to return to that game for some time because I remember quitting because a certain early game monster was too annoying for me to fight. Now, considering I faced that same monster in two others different MH game since then and it's probably the easiest monster in those games, I thought to go see whether he was really all that stronger in those game or it was just that I was horrible at the game. As it turned out, I was just horrible at the game back then, as the monster went down quick;y even with me using a crappy weapon I never used with Wii waggle controls.

Edited by LuxSpes

i still feel pretty bad about it, i feel like a horrible gf in general most of the time even when i'm not doing anything wrong

You're not from what i know

so yeah see ya guys in a few days or something

Be safe Shirley

hope everything works out

I wanted to return to that game for some time because I remember quitting because a certain early game monster was too annoying for me to fight. Now, considering I faced that same monster in two others different MH game since then and it's probably the easiest monster in those games, I thought to go see whether he was really all that stronger in those game or it was just that I was horrible at the game. As it turned out, I was just horrible at the game back then, as the monster went down quick;y even with me using a crappy weapon I never used with Wii waggle controls.

funny how practicing through other games can help you out, eh?

>got a shot from my doc today

>now my left arm hurts

WHY

Shots sometimes cause pain.

I remember a couple years back, I had to get 3 shots in one day, with one of those being for 3 virus. I got the three-for-one in one arm and the remaining 2 in the other. My arms ached for a couple of days and I even got queasy at some points. Seems like having the equivalent of 5 shots in your bloodstream at the same time isn't great.

but they should go back to protagonists being badass normals no magic like smt1/2

sir i would like to subscribe to your newsletter

spess marine was close enough for me, but i guess some people actually used the magic guns???