• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

My biggest fear about going on vacation is missing people's birthdays and then having to be like: "Uhhh, belated happy birthday or something" when I get back.

And now it's come true. =(

I always sort of saw 30 as the cut-off. I remember when I was a wee child, I went up to my mother and said she was middle-aged (she was about 30), back when I was getting the grasp of what age was. Now the sands of time have marched on, and it's my turn.

The Greek historian Dionysius of Halicarnassus defined a generation as 28 years.

Make of that what you will.

my favorite was joseph too until i reached part 7

i mean as an actual character i probably like joseph more but dio is so silly and cute that i love him even more

honestly once i actually finish reading part 7 joseph will probably be my favorite again but for the moment i love diego he's adorable and great

although actually i kinda like josuke almost as much as joseph just because of the part where he heals the guy in the hospital and then beats him up

and yeah i like diego's outfit a lot more than part 3 dio's too, though at the moment i like diego more than anything

sorry power went out + bluescreen

i read all of part 7, i still liked diego well enough

It's funny to think, in a different time zone your birthday would have been a day later or earlier.

can i use this as an excuse when i forget someone's birthday but don't want to feel awful for forgetting their birthday

can i use this as an excuse when i forget someone's birthday but don't want to feel awful for forgetting their birthday

Belated happy birthday.

Sorry about being late, but your birthday is 19 days later in my time zone.

Belated happy birthday.

Sorry about being late, but your birthday is 19 days later in my time zone.

Had I been born in Hawaii, my birthday would be in 11 minutes.

There is nothing that is going on, just a vague sense of dread that is homing in on the date of August 5th.

How about you.

What's August 5th?