• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just remembered. Once I reach certain parts in Alpha Gaiden, I bet a certain someone will enjoy it... pft, haha, most likely not...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, time for Stage 2, which starts with a meeting at DC HQ with Banjou and a few of the super robot labs proffesors, which sheds light on Project Aegis. So what to do to counter a massive energy wave? A massive energy shield, that's what! Sounds crazy... crazy enough to work. What else to expect from Bian Zoldark's many contingency plans?

Anyway, with both Haran Foundation and Mao Industries supplying the capital and resources, the main issue is energy output. The SDF-1 would make for a good power source... if it wasn't in the hands of the Titans right now. And the SRX team is MIA so no joy there either. That's why they're after the Super Robots, as those are also gonna supply their energy. Speaking of, the alarm sounds signaling an attack.

But it's not the Titans. It's the Nubia Connection, which was formed in the post-war. And here is the first new series added to the Alphaverse: Galaxy Cyclone Braiger. Though for now there is only the antagonists' mechas here.

Stage starts light. Just a couple of Bumblebee XO's against Banjou, Judau, Quatre, Hayato, and Puru. So this is where Hayato was! Which also means another stage without a complete Getter Robo G. Oh well. And going again with loosing end-game material from last game, the ZZ Gundam is without it's Full-Armor component. On the other hand, Quatre kept the Gundam Sandrock Custom. Everyone else are more or less the same.

Thankfully the objective is to rout, not defend DC HQ. This should be fine. Also, introducing a new mechanic... items on the map. Maps from now on will have boxes scattered around, containing items. I forgot if I could get them after the map, but just to not take my chances I'll try to get everything during the stage.

And now to properly begin...

I'll be honest, whenever i see someone lifting way less weight than me i mentally call them scrublords

You should call them scrubs if they're bigger than you, lifting less. :v

Ah, White Reflection. It's so good to hear you again...

As expected, destroying all of them triggers an actual arrival of the Titans. Fortunately, the group from Stage 1 have finally arrived as well (save Musashi who stayed behind to protect the lab). The Titans are led by Yazan... and Quattro and Emma!? Banjou right off the bat thinks something's fishy, but regardless, the Titans' demand is same as ever: surrender everything related to Project Aegis.

An evacuation has been signalled, which will take 3 minutes. Of course, in SRW time, that's 3 turns. Skill Point for the stage is to rout within that time. Should be simple enough... if only some of the MS's didn't start in the water. Also, thankfully Quattro is in the regular Hyakku Shiki. No Sazabi or any of the Hyakku Shiki's upgraded forms.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Pft, an unexpected crit from Banjou one-shot Emma's Gundam mk II. Despite being her default mecha in Alpha, this one is actually one of the Titans' own Gundam mk II's. Just random trivia.