Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I think it was like episode 4, 5, or 6 that I heard from everyone was when it got really good? Whichever one it was I stopped right before it.

OPM's animation is fan-fucking-tastic which is mostly what I took away from the first few episodes.

i suggest watching it still

the dub's coming out and its

its okay, most of the voices are good EXCEPT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER'S I'M SO SALTY

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

so there's a cake i really like it, and everytime my mom buys it I can't stop thinking about it until I ate all of it

i've already eaten like half of it today

I wonder if I should go for more

like I literally can't stop thinking of that stupid cake and i don't even like cake that much

it's just that particular cake ghngfjkhgnhkjfdng

i suggest watching it still

the dub's coming out and its

its okay, most of the voices are good EXCEPT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER'S I'M SO SALTY

Oh I didn't even know a dub was happening

Is there a trailer for it or something?

Oh I didn't even know a dub was happening

Is there a trailer for it or something?

yeah

and it has the first two episodes on toonami

leo/forrest/kaden's voice actor is saitama

man so i'm at my cousins' house in pennsylvania and they want to go to a bookstore for the midnight release of harry potter the new one whatever

and i have nothing better to do so i'm gonna be at a bookstore in pennsylvania until midnight

i have no idea what i'm gonna do for like 3 hours

What kind of cake is it?

Anyway, time for some more Alpha Gaiden! With Stage 3...

So, the Titans attack on Japan continues, as the Nanbara Connection is their next target. The proffesors theorize that the fact they have reached this far means the Far East Base has already fallen. Leading the charge are Jerid and Kakricon again, confronting the proffesors. However, Proffesor Nanbara is able to buy time for Proffesor Yotsuya and Ropert to flee... and the expense that he gets fatally shot.

Meanwhile, the Combattler team itself have to deal with the Titans forces else in the Connection before they can reach their mechas. And just then Yotsuya shows up telling them to do right that and flee, and try to contact Preventer forces. And he refuses to say what happened to Proffesor Nanbara.

As it so happens, Chizuru remains behind, worried about her grandfather (Nanbara), so right now it's just the other 4 members against the Titans. Dammit game, are you going to let me start a stage with the full robot?

Thankfully, it's not a defend mission either... although the Connection gives nice terrain bonuses I might as well camp there and let them come to me.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And now come enemy reinforcements. And even worse, Jerid has captured Chizuru and Yotsuya... or at least, until the latter detonates a bomb, allowing the former to escape. With both proffesors now out of comission, but finally with all five machines, they combine during the cutscene. Well, that's nice.

Now it's just Combattler versus... everyone, it seems.

And Layla defeated.

Ah, Combattler V, destroying mechas with a yo-yo since 1976. Man, I like that attack. No EN cost unlike Alpha, and 1-4 range unlike Alpha's 1-3.

And now on next turn Akira in Reideen shows up. Seems the Titans are failing in their attack on Mutropolis, so he can come over here to help.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I so dislike that both Jerid and Kakricon showed up on Nanbara Connection tiles... now they've become more difficult to take down compared to Stage 1.

Well, that, and the fact they've switched to Gundam mk II's.

Thankfully, Akira got a lucky shot with Gorgon Arrow, and has defeated Kakricon.

Edited by Acacia Sgt