Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i wish I had heterochromia like my grandfather did

he had a green and a brown eye

not that I care about eye color, it'd just be cool

nah I just ponytail nowadays when I go out.

my hair does that naturally though I have to push it out to keep that from happening.

poor emo side being repressed

as long as it doesn't cover both sides you'll be okay

Edited by Nobody

[spoiler=eye'm watching]w7tNojF.jpg

Do you have greenish-blue eyes? It's always hard to tell with lighting, but your eye color looks a bit like mine there.

i also hate glasses, but I wear contacts 99% of the time

like, my glasses broke 3 months ago and I still haven't fixed them

no better phone than an iphone

i tried to get contacts once

but i just couldn't do it

i tried so hard to put it in

but i just

couldn't

part of the reason i couldn't might've been because of how long my eyelashes are

but either way i just couldn't

i guess i'm just bad and destined to wear these dumb glasses

i tried to get contacts once

but i just couldn't do it

i tried so hard to put it in

but i just

couldn't

part of the reason i couldn't might've been because of how long my eyelashes are

but either way i just couldn't

i guess i'm just bad and destined to wear these dumb glasses

i've never had a problem with wearing them, thankfully, because I really, really dislike the way i look with glasses and I can never pick a cool one

but there are cool glasses out there

Edited by Nobody

Do you have greenish-blue eyes? It's always hard to tell with lighting, but your eye color looks a bit like mine there.

I've always just had them referred to as blue, but there might be some slight green/hazel/whatever in with it, depending on the lighting.

also i need to place this here after spending idk how long to transcript it

Greg Sestero: I'd like to know, and i'm sure other people would like to know, what is the significance of the spoons?
Tommy Wiseau: let me ask you a question, before i answer your question. ok, what do you have first-what kind of spoon did you have, plastic or what kind of-what-what kind of spoon did you..
Greg: I-I kind-I you know, kinda stuck with the traditional silver spoons. I grew up with a silver spoon
Tommy: Ok, wh-wha-what-before silver, what was it?
Greg: um...I dont do plastic, so i'd say have to go back, way back, i'd say wooden spoons.
Tommy: That's correct, the wood spoon. ok, we had not even rehearsed this, but you know about it. Now, in todays society, you look at plastic spoon look at how far we go, but the same time, the symbolism to respond to your question is, plastic is very harmful. for your, for your-for your-for your body, but the same time, if you look at the plastic what we made in America, lets say, ten years ago, compared today, Two different thing.
Today you can eat from plastic spoon, and you will not get er..a certain allergy for example, i'm familiar with that. Why i'm familiar, because i studied this, as you know, i studied psychology.
Greg: oh..i was just gonna say that..
Tommy: Ahahaha..so-so, is again, this is symbolism-also survival as well, think about it. what..what we can do, how we can improve. As is again, this is one over tiny little thing in The Room what people can connect together. And-wha--whe-you can..you can ask me other question and it'd be the same thing and we can-we can write a book about it
Tommy: You know what im saying?
Greg: sarcastic tone yeah..oh yeah..

oh =(

sorry

i'd take selfies of myself but i'm not feeling up to being cute today

sorry for what?????

i'd probably take a lot of selfies if i was cute but unfortunately i am not cute