• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I like Cecil most of FF4, and Dark Knight & Paladin remain two of my favorite classes to use.

and I love how X-2 brought Dark Knight back (and I love that games combat system and hilariously over the top goofy plot)

I like Cecil most of FF4, and Dark Knight & Paladin remain two of my favorite classes to use.

and I love how X-2 brought Dark Knight back (and I love that games combat system and hilariously over the top goofy plot)

tbh i was one of the few who didnt care for x-2

gameplay was amazing though, easily my favorite part of it

tbh i was one of the few who didnt care for x-2

gameplay was amazing though, easily my favorite part of it

I understand fully why people don't like it haha.

I love how my mom decides to plan a fucking college visit without asking me and then tells me literally the fucking day before

Because obviously where I want to go to college I should have zero say in anything to do with it right

I see literally zero Palom appreciation itt

:V

Hey man Palom is like one of the two or so great things about The After Years

Palom's great

Gotta side with Jedi here though, Cecil is my favorite FF protagonist and possibly favorite FF character in general

Gotta side with Jedi here though, Cecil is my favorite FF protagonist and possibly favorite FF character in general

I like the other characters in 4 alot too, and Cecil is also my favorite FF protagonist, I like most of the others though if not all of em.

Cloud is the other one I like alot though, and Zidane. FF7 and FF4 were my first two FF's so that may be part of why I like Cecil & Cloud, but I still like em alot as characters still today.