• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I really don't like Baby Rosalina, but I just don't like baby characters in general.

this man speaks the truth

Don't hate Rosy, hate the stupid lazy fucks a EAD who pad out the MK roster with characters like Babies and Metal characters.

Tried that My Hero+Stillness strategy.. it worked for a while and then everyone started to outspeed me. Do I wait until they all run out of MP then.

[spoiler=Here's the complete strat]Agnes (the healer): Spiritmaster/WM | Holy One, Steady MP Recover, Healing Lore | Levels needed: Spiritmaster 11, Salve-Maker 9, Conjurer 2, White Mage 14 (preferably)

Equipment: Ribbon, White Robe, Magic Armlets, Demon Staff x2 (Demon Staff & Yggdrasil Staff if not on new game+)

Tiz (the ninja): Ninja/Sword Magic | Frenetic Fighting, Hawkeye, Precision | Levels needed: Ninja 14, Spell Fencer 12, Ranger 13

Equipment: Headband, Brave Suit, Hyper Bracers, Ama-no-Murakumo, Falcon Knife

Edea (the brawler): Monk/Ninja | Natural Talent, Speed 10%, Hawkeye, Precision | Levels needed: Monk 14, Ranger 13, Ninja 6, Thief 3

Equipment: Nothing! (Costumes don't count towards Natural Talent)

Ringabel (the BP generator): Performer/Freelancer | Hasten World, Speed 10% & 20% (I don't really know what to with the support slots other than Hasten World, so this may be edited) | Levels needed: Performer 14, Freelancer 14, Time Mage 14, Thief 5 (again, may be edited)

Equipment: Ribbon, Crystal Vest, Hermes Shoes, Fox Tail x2 (or Falcon Knife x2)

So, on to my typical battle strategy.

-1st turn: Ringabel braves x4, then uses My Hero followed by Mimic x3. Edea braves x4, then attacks x4. Tiz braves x4, then uses Ikkikasei followed by 3 attacks. Agnes braves x2 and uses Stillness and Fairy Ward.

-2nd turn: Ringabel does the same things (every turn actually, so put him last in the party and just auto-battle when you get to him), as does Edea (in hopes of building up crits for her special attacks). Tiz will now use one of his Sword Magics since no damage can be done due to Stillness. Agnes will be unusable this turn.

-3rd turn: Pretty much a carbon copy of turn 1, except Agnes only needs to use Stillness now.

-4th turn: Pretty much a carbon copy of turn 2, except Tiz should default to start building up katana specials, and Agnes can pretty much do whatever.

I think you can see the pattern from here. Just keep abusing Stillness and you'll be pretty much unstoppable. Heal when needed (if it's ever needed), and make sure to use Fairy Ward again when it runs out after 5 turns.

But why?

That doesn't sound right. My brother and best friend are both nearsighted and they don't have eye problems when seeing up close.

While Damian is the subject of Kim adulation, Kitty has drawn a picture of Idol Kin, that Damian currently uses as his Avi.

It hurts my eyes to have them on when seeing up close and therefore I have some trouble seeing tiny faint details on really white and bright backgrounds.

I don't have problems seeing everything up close; I'm near sighted of course. It's just specific things like that is hard on my eyes. I think its also because one of my eyes is weaker than the other, so that doesn't help.

And I mostly just see Kin worshiping Damian almost every time I'm here, so.....

Byakuren Hijiri

Touhou

Should have guessed it.

I don't have problems seeing everything up close; I'm near sighted of course. It's just specific things like that is hard on my eyes. I think its also because one of my eyes is weaker than the other, so that doesn't help.

And I mostly just see Kin worshiping Damian almost every time I'm here, so.....

I was talking about the first part of your sentence, when you said that it hurts your eyes seeing up close when you wear them, but if it's just for some specific instances, that's not so bad.

And I'm 3 pokemon away from finishing transferring!

Well, let's just say that Kin is both the #1 Idol and the #1 fan XD

Good night my friends

Now go talk about Ohio in my curiosity thread

Good night Duck

I can't see stuff in spoiler tags Lux

It's a pretty big wall of text:

Agnes (the healer): Spiritmaster/WM | Holy One, Steady MP Recover, Healing Lore | Levels needed: Spiritmaster 11, Salve-Maker 9, Conjurer 2, White Mage 14 (preferably)

Equipment: Ribbon, White Robe, Magic Armlets, Demon Staff x2 (Demon Staff & Yggdrasil Staff if not on new game+)

Tiz (the ninja): Ninja/Sword Magic | Frenetic Fighting, Hawkeye, Precision | Levels needed: Ninja 14, Spell Fencer 12, Ranger 13

Equipment: Headband, Brave Suit, Hyper Bracers, Ama-no-Murakumo, Falcon Knife

Edea (the brawler): Monk/Ninja | Natural Talent, Speed 10%, Hawkeye, Precision | Levels needed: Monk 14, Ranger 13, Ninja 6, Thief 3

Equipment: Nothing! (Costumes don't count towards Natural Talent)

Ringabel (the BP generator): Performer/Freelancer | Hasten World, Speed 10% & 20% (I don't really know what to with the support slots other than Hasten World, so this may be edited) | Levels needed: Performer 14, Freelancer 14, Time Mage 14, Thief 5 (again, may be edited)

Equipment: Ribbon, Crystal Vest, Hermes Shoes, Fox Tail x2 (or Falcon Knife x2)

So, on to my typical battle strategy.

-1st turn: Ringabel braves x4, then uses My Hero followed by Mimic x3. Edea braves x4, then attacks x4. Tiz braves x4, then uses Ikkikasei followed by 3 attacks. Agnes braves x2 and uses Stillness and Fairy Ward.

-2nd turn: Ringabel does the same things (every turn actually, so put him last in the party and just auto-battle when you get to him), as does Edea (in hopes of building up crits for her special attacks). Tiz will now use one of his Sword Magics since no damage can be done due to Stillness. Agnes will be unusable this turn.

-3rd turn: Pretty much a carbon copy of turn 1, except Agnes only needs to use Stillness now.

-4th turn: Pretty much a carbon copy of turn 2, except Tiz should default to start building up katana specials, and Agnes can pretty much do whatever.

I think you can see the pattern from here. Just keep abusing Stillness and you'll be pretty much unstoppable. Heal when needed (if it's ever needed), and make sure to use Fairy Ward again when it runs out after 5 turns.

I am not worthy

I am not worthy of some Paragon charismatic people like Shirley, Rey, BLS and TonTon.

I'm too retarded to be worthy of their presence. So what else is new?

I am not worthy of some Paragon charismatic people like Shirley, Rey, BLS and TonTon.

I'm too retarded to be worthy of their presence. So what else is new?

I'd think that applies for everyone here.

I'd think that applies for everyone here.

...?

....if you say so...

Edited by Barbie

Thanks, I'll look at it tomorrow. Right now, time to cry my self to sleep. RIP DS/Wii Wifi

Good night!

RIP DS/Wii Wi-Fi indeed.

It's still alive for now though.