Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

also i'm going to say this but i think everybody in the world would be a little bit happier if they stopped taking everything so seriously take me for example.

except for personal insults =(

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Are you talking shit about Da Vinci's final art

If saying Da Vinci's coloring in that pic is bugging me is talking poop about it, then yes I am

nah lowtiergod has turned off the stream multiple times from getting so mad, i think he like broke something once, told his girlfriend to shut up etc

He's like effort rage, I mean you can tell when it some of it is real, but often times it feels like he's hamming it up.

On the other hand DSP is stupid rage, and also hams it up. So in hindsight, they're kind of level to me.

Why do you all insist on spamming the 2hu sucks XD meme

I mean I know it's fun to trigger 2hu fans but I mean really go pick on ZM or something if you get such a boner out of it.

Most 2hu fans aren't even that bad and it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point.

and if you can hate a game you've never even played enough to constantly shit on it at every opportunity unironically you have a problem.

because i think you're better than touhou =(

Oh dear, how embarrassing, this man sure made an ass out of me.

thank you for enriching the level of discourse in hhh

I mean I dunno you at all but if even you're like "go make fun of ZM" then you know people that came before you were hilariously bad with how they like the series.

Literally chen is the only person I've talked to on SF that likes touhou and hasn't tried to crucify someone for saying "touhou xd"

Did I say anything to personally offend you cuz you're immediately like "YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT STOP" when we've never even talked before and you don't even know that lmao

even pulled out the thesaurus on me when i only said like five words

Edited by PKLucas531

also the painting resembles renaissance paintings with its usage of bright colors

kZBA1V.jpg

another work done by the same artist

i love the light of the fire surrounding him, very picturesque

the dynamic posing and the flowing cape really makes the picture come alive

Xlr751.jpg

beautiful complementary/contrasting colors

perfectly drawn body

proportions of a goddess

a golden light shines over her

holy fuck is she beautiful or what?

Easy there, your waifu is drawn nicely, but still something doesn't quite click with me

My friends told me earlier that Trump had apparently said that the US had owned Canada and that giving it independance was the worst mistakes in history, so he'd take it upon itself to conquer Canada and makes it great again. Did a little research and turns out this whole story originated on a satire news site. Just another reminder that one should be careful about taking things they found on Internet as fact.

also the painting resembles renaissance paintings with its usage of bright colors

kZBA1V.jpg

another work done by the same artist

i love the light of the fire surrounding him, very picturesque

the dynamic posing and the flowing cape really makes the picture come alive

oh they had the same artist? that'd explain that amazing coloring tbh

Easy there, your waifu is drawn nicely, but still something doesn't quite click with me

hey you wanna see my waifu (:

My friends told me earlier that Trump had apparently said that the US had owned Canada and that giving it independance was the worst mistakes in history, so he'd take it upon itself to conquer Canada and makes it great again. Did a little research and turns out this whole story originated on a satire news site. Just another reminder that one should be careful about taking things they found on Internet as fact.

As if that would stop some people.

gNb4p0.jpg

beautiful! even if this piece is digital, it resembles a real painting

the pink tones of the woman's flesh and the nicely detailed shadows

the contrasting blue and orange color, the lighting even comes onto her kimono thing which is very cool

expertly drawn, everything here looks INCREDIBLY soft

I've seen Kiritsugu a million times :v

;)

dats a husbando not a waifu :C

its always like a phase

Comes and goes and the like

It's alright either way

please i've always been an overemotional sensitive piece of shit lmao

IM SO EASY TO BULLY ITS FUN

because it's a damn game lol. That's not comparable at all to smacking a toy out of a child's hand then laughing at it since someone else saying a game sucks that doesn't affect you. If you freak out about someone jokingly saying a game sucks then uhhh yeah.... chill and play whatever the hell you want.

IT'S ART APPRECIATION TIME WITH CHEN NOW! please sit tight i'll be showing you every piece of art i love.

rrhlht.PNG

unfortunately, i had to censor out some parts of the image, which lessens the value

but do not fear, you can see roughly 70% of the image still!

the woman in nude poses on a soft cloth with dim lighting, surrounded by produce

there is nothing sensual in it, but one derives a sense of home and divinity

see how the light is focused on the girl?

also to note are the intricate patterns on the pillows behind her