• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, time to start with Stage 5 of Alpha Gaiden.

The EW guys will go ahead to the Moon Cradle. Which not only is currently housing already people in stasis, but also the Project Aegis Microwave Stations. Dekim and his forces have already arrived, and right now the facility is only guarded by Rin, Nina, Fa, and Viletta. Fortunately, Viletta was able to keep the R-Gun Powered out of the Titans hands, so now she and Fa (in her usual Methus) deploy alongside the EW guys, who have finally picked up the Gundams (even Trowa's was here).

Now, the bad thing, it's a defend chapter. The good, the Moon Cradle is in a crater, and only some of the Tauruses are in their aerial mode. So the rest of the Tauruses, the Serpents, and the Leos will take quite some time crossing the crater. Good thing the Adrastea isn't aerial... or moves yet, for that matter...

Well, good thing for that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

When did Excalibur become a laser sword

2 day ago

>Baggy-d

his retelling of cu chulainn's story is amazing too

its dat boi

o shit waddup

That reminds me, since I recruited Levi back in Alpha, and she and Viletta are exclusive, this is the first time I would have the chance to use Viletta. I do like her BGM...

Also, I'm glad that Sandrock Custom, Heavyarms Custom, and Deathscythe Hell Custom have range attacks of at least up to 4 spaces. They don't need to cross the crater to attack...

Wait. Viletta uses Time Diver as BGM. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Power naps ftw

even if they're only for a few minutes

i agree with this

http://bettermyths.com/the-holy-grail-is-exciting-galahad-is-not/

i did not know much about galahad in the first place

jesus christ

is it just saying galahad is just fucking wesley from star trek?

that no one really liked him but he did all this cool shit because the writers like him?

is it just saying galahad is just fucking wesley from star trek?

that no one really liked him but he did all this cool shit because the writers like him?

how dare you badmouth galahad

i hear galahad has a 6 pack

i hear galahad is shredded

And now the main party arrives. Fittingly, Dekim orders more units to deploy as well, which include Wufei.

Second part of the unlocking secret begins. This time, Heero must only fight Wufei at least once. Simple enough. Now if only the enemy reinforcements hadn't appear on the only side of the crater without anyone nearby... thankfully, they only have two aerial Tauruses.

Edited by Acacia Sgt