• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'd say, as interesting as it is talking about the migration of the gray whales, I feel the bottom of the barrel has been reached as far keeping the discussion goes... man, it's been three months and still waiting on a new chapter, hahaha...

i keep throwing up/nearly throwing up a clear frothy liquid

welp

if i don't mad from grinding servants to level 100 i will go mad grinding to get their skills maxed

lmao i still haven't ascended everyone

i'd totally ascend kerry if

a) i had him

b) it was worth it

tbh i may do it due to waifu bias but i also have bedivere so

welp

time for the extra BS in FF6

extra stuff would be uh..

dragons

doma

and other things idr =3=

oh well

I think I broke TMS

I just beat the first boss in one regular hit from TSUBASA LOL

ahhh

the beauty of that new game plus

Congrats on beating the game, Shirley.

medeus also bites people :T

Kinky.

will someone love me and give me caramel ice cream

I'll love you, but I don't know how to give you ice cream.

> Domination

Not destruction?

Ah, Sauron vs. Morgoth.

egg

Praise egg.

i keep throwing up/nearly throwing up a clear frothy liquid

welp

My condolences.

My condolences.

thank you, it's dying down but urgh

also your icon is really familiar - isn't she a boss from pc98 touhou or am i mistaken?

thank you, it's dying down but urgh

also your icon is really familiar - isn't she a boss from pc98 touhou or am i mistaken?

It sounds really unpleasant. I haven't thrown up in ages myself, and I'd like to keep it that way.

>Familiar.

>PC-98 Touhou.

You're a special kind of person.

But yeah, it's Konngara, one of the final bosses of Highly Responsive to Prayers.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

It sounds really unpleasant. I haven't thrown up in ages myself, and I'd like to keep it that way.

>Familiar.

>PC-98 Touhou.

You're a special kind of person.

But yeah, it's Konngara, one of the final bosses of Highly Responsive to Prayers.

i played a few pc-98 touhous, not all of them but she did seem familiar

a shame most of the characters have faded into not existing

mima

i played a few pc-98 touhous, not all of them but she did seem familiar

a shame most of the characters have faded into not existing

mima

Great, which ones did you play?

Eh, I don't look too much into it. ZUN said PC-98 is canon, but he's just awkward about bringing the characters back in any new works.

SHINKI SHINKI I WANT SHINKI

Great, which ones did you play?

Eh, I don't look too much into it. ZUN said PC-98 is canon, but he's just awkward about bringing the characters back in any new works.

SHINKI SHINKI I WANT SHINKI

phantasmagoria of dim dream and mystic square were the only ones i got to play unfortunately

yumemi is a cool chick and i love her but nobody really knows she exists lmao

Random thoughts on the 5:30 am of a sunday, the only thing this thread is still good for:

-i don't want my vacations to end. Tomorrow my classes restart, but i could use another week of vacations =\

-i'm a bit afraid one of my classes is getting cancelled because of the lack of people in it

-i really hope i can get the internship i applied for. I really need a internship, i'm slmost graduating and i haven't had one yet gsghknddykmg

-i wish i could finish modern family before classes begin bur there's no way i can watch 2 and a half seasons in a day

-i really need to figure out the rest of my life. Things are relatively fine academically wise, but not the rest of it ugh

-thankfully wasting a lot of time in this thread doesn't seems like it will be a problem this semester

Oh and i need to sleep becsuse i want to ride my bike today, which will be hard if i wake up at 3pm again, since it's getting dark at 6pm... i miss summer time

Edited by Nobody

phantasmagoria of dim dream and mystic square were the only ones i got to play unfortunately

yumemi is a cool chick and i love her but nobody really knows she exists lmao

ARE YOU KIDDING ME I LOVE YUMEMI

Random thoughts on the 5:30 am of a sunday, the only thing this thread is still good for:

-i don't want my vacations to end. Tomorrow my classes restart, but i could use another week of vacations =\

-i'm a bit afraid one of my classes is getting cancelled because of the lack of people in it

-i really hope i can get the internship i applied for. I really need a internship, i'm slmost graduating and i haven't had one yet gsghknddykmg

-i wish i could finish modern family before classes begin bur there's no way i can watch 2 and a half seasons in a day

-i really need to figure out the rest of my life. Things are relatively fine academically wise, but not the rest of it ugh

-thankfully wasting a lot of time in this thread doesn't seems like it will be a problem this semester

Oh and i need to sleep becsuse i want to ride my bike today, which will be hard if i wake up at 3pm again, since it's getting dark at 6pm... i miss summer time

Why do people's vacations end so early? Just relax, the first week usually isn't busy anyway.

Good luck on everything though!

[9:15:43 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): due to song modding being a thing in smash 4 now
[9:15:48 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): I put the Sakura Wars 1 song in there
[9:15:50 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): haha
[9:22:55 AM] Bree: wat
[9:23:22 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): You can mod songs into smash 4
[9:23:24 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): now
[9:23:24 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): lol
[9:23:27 AM] Bree: wat
[9:23:40 AM] Ichiro (Jedi): You're a pineapple
[9:24:03 AM] Bree: .___.

Jedi is good at insults

4 Rescue uses, 2 Falcon Knights with Pass, Corrin with 51 Attack, Xander with 49 Attack, my only pair of Boots haven't been used, and Charlotte has Rally Strength. Any advice on how to two-turn this? Something I've noticed is if I reclass Xander into a Hero and give him my last pair of Speedwings, he can double the final boss with an Arthur support. Given that Charlotte has Rally Strength, this is tempting, since it buffs Corrin up too.