• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I know :>

But you did it in a tsundere kind of way

Good luck getting ahead of Tonton (I'm at 1871 posts!)

I play the clarinet and piano

That was the point

I'll get there

Glorious

your voice counts as an instrument!

so you are cool alright

no

I can definitely understand that. I'm currently dealing with most of the things on that lists and it often keeps me awake at night :(

Hope things get better soon.

Regarding that, how is your bronchitis(?) coming along? I hope its started to get better.

I see; I hope things get better for you too.

It's getting somewhat better I guess. I'm still getting rid of the virus from my body I believe, so I still experience severe coughing bouts...

Thankfully, i've only passed out 3 times in total throughout the entire time; I've managed to keep myself from passing out again for the most part.

I see; I hope things get better for you too.

It's getting somewhat better I guess. I'm still getting rid of the virus from my body I believe, so I still experience severe coughing bouts...

Thankfully, i've only passed out 3 times in total throughout the entire time; I've managed to keep myself from passing out again for the most part.

Thanks

While it's good to hear that you managed to avoid passing out for the most part, it's still shitty that to that you passed out 3 times. Glad to hear that it's progressively getting better at least. Are you still getting coughing fits while playing games or that got better has well?

I'm sure it sounds lovely /w/

I didn't know what Tonton meant earlier by melancholy being a bad place to be, but I just noticed your location. Regarding that, your location, member title and sig are pretty sad.

Also what did you mean earlier by 'my skill' o^o ?

The application handing went sorta okay. They told me they would prefer someone with experience, which I doesn't have.

Thanks

While it's good to hear that you managed to avoid passing out for the most part, it's still shitty that to that you passed out 3 times. Glad to hear that it's progressively getting better at least. Are you still getting coughing fits while playing games or that got better has well?

Yeah, it still happens, as well in the middle of the night when I sleep; it wakes me up ><

It doesn't

and you heard it before

I meant singing wise, but your voice was nice to listen to if that counts for anything

I didn't know what Tonton meant earlier by melancholy being a bad place to be, but I just noticed your location. Regarding that, your location, member title and sig are pretty sad.

Also what did you mean earlier by 'my skill' o^o ?

The application handing went sorta okay. They told me they would prefer someone with experience, which I doesn't have.

Mm, well I always thought of you as someone who had the ability to do a lot of potential for the future and such so that's what I meant by 'your skill' ;v;

I guess that does make sense though when they wanted people with experience..for reliability? idkreally

No one ever composes anything for the viola

All the cool songs are written for violin

the violin is a pain in the butt to play, even if 'all the cool songs' are written for it :c

E string is a nightmare as well.

Stop being so nice :c

wait waht

no you D:

Yeah, it still happens, as well in the middle of the night when I sleep; it wakes me up ><

Well that sucks to hear >_>

Do you have any books to read or other things to pass the time?

Mm, well I always thought of you as someone who had the ability to do a lot of potential for the future and such so that's what I meant by 'your skill' ;v;

I guess that does make sense though when they wanted people with experience..for reliability? idkreally

I'm not too sure I understand what you mean >< (though I know the sentiment is a good one and I appreciate it ^^)

Well, I was aiming pretty high with that one. It's a position for assistant technician and I'm a environmental biology major with no work experience that can be put on a resume. My only work experience is better left unmentioned on my resume.

Edited by LuxSpes

The viola wasn't too hard to learn how to play

Although I guess I'm not amazing at it

mm..asking for you to play it then is out of question then ;v;

Yes me

my voice is awful, seriously

Lies!

You do have a lovely voice and that's not going to change ;;;;

I'm not too sure I understand what you mean >< (though I know the sentiment is a good one and I appreciate it ^^)

Well, I was aiming pretty high with that one. It's a position for assistant technician and I'm a environmental biology major with no work experience that can be put on a resume. My only work experience is better left unmentioned on my resume.

agh, my apologies I'm bad at explaining ;; but if you say so!

That makes a bit more sense now..though if I may ask, what was this work experience that was better left unmentioned on the resume?

Well that sucks to hear >_>

Do you have any books to read or other things to pass the time?

I'm literally in the same boat, except I can't even put down a major of any sort... XP

Mitsuo Kubo does lead a very very sad life. Make your vote if you want.

Goddamn, are you sure you have enough backstory for Mitsuo? /sarcasm

Either way, I vote no. Dude's a big fucking crybaby who wants attention. Nothing special. If for whatever reason he appears in Persona 4 Ultimax, though, I'd think it would be a wasted slot. They ought to just go for the joke of Ryotaro Dojima being playable while invoking Nanako as his persona. It would WORK, wouldn't it?

Edited by Karaszure

I can see sideways lightning bolts in the sky out my window, goddamn. That's what I get for living in a city on a lake, I guess...